Photo

HELP!!!Hilton Rose Hall or Iberostar Rosehall Suites

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 terri1225

terri1225
  • 184 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:09 PM

I am originally a Beaches Negril bride but I have decided to change resorts. I am totally torn between the Hilton Rosehall and Iberostar Rosehall Suites.. Can anyone that visited one or perhaps both of these properties give me their opinion? Any help will be greatly appreciated..
    52 Adults and 11 Children Booked!!

#2 collyj

collyj
    • Banned
    • 72 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:51 PM

Iberostar all the way.
      1 wedding per day... can't beat that....

#3 michelle10

michelle10
      • 157 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 08:05 PM

I've been told that the beach at the Iberostar is one of the best in the MoBay area.

#4 matzah1

matzah1
        • 37 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:25 PM

I just saw your post and I must admit it's making me want to change my choice as well. I tried for 3 days to reach someone at Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton as it was recommended to me from a friend. They don't reply very quickly and they do 4 weddings a day, every 2 hours!! Makes me feel like a #, on to the next one..um I don't think so.

The resort looks great....BUT I really like what they have posted on the Iberostar website "We have a policy of having only one wedding per day, as we believe it should be your special day".

Sounds like they actually believe in customer service, and making the day a special one. I likey.

BUT their website links don't work and you can't view the different wedding packages...Help?

#5 wendyjd

wendyjd
          • 968 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:07 PM

I vacationed at RHR last summer, it was a very nice place, but I'm getting married at IRHS (never been there though). I'd love to do a wedding at the aquducts but it is super pricey. send an email to the WC and she should be able to send you a price list.

The beach wasn't terrific at RHR which is another reason I chose IRHS, but the water slide and lazy river is FUN (even for two 30+yo).

My vote is for IRHS, you can find pics of weddings here as well as at tripadvisor.

#6 matzah1

matzah1
            • 37 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 09:18 PM

I'm torn. I know I'm definitely not choosing the Grand Palladium, it's over priced and they do 4 weddings a day. I like what RHR offers, but am not a fan of more grass than beach. Water park looks fun, but I'll be there for my wedding, not to enjoy a water-slide. I want a beach wedding, private ceremony, and no on-lookers. They look very tacky in photos.

Iberostar looks nice, but the wedding pics I've seen taken there don't jump out at me, and there's plenty of onlookers, in the pics too!

Argh, this is going to be very frustrating.

#7 terri1225

terri1225
              • 184 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 03:10 PM

Matzah...I chose RHR. The beach may be smaller but in terms of what we wanted for our weddig and ceremony there were more options there than Iberostar. I want a private wedding and cermony not on the beach but not indoors or in a restaurant. So the wedding is going be in the Gazebo on the west lawn and the reception will most likely be in the courtyard. I just received the menu and some pics for the reception from the WC. Let me know if you want me to email to you.

#8 matzah1

matzah1
                • 37 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 04:50 PM

Sure, that would be great. Thanks Terri

#9 abbyroldan@yahoo.com

abbyroldan@yahoo.com
                  • 62 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 10:19 PM

I can't seem to find the daily rates per stay for IRHS. Anyone know the average cost per night?
                    Ms. Abby

#10 terri1225

terri1225
                    • 184 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 05:05 PM

Matzah...Whats your email address?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users