I'm addicted

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 BeachBride83

• 196 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 09:42 PM

OMG, i am addicted too!! I used to love going on celebrity blogs as a guilty passion and I haven't been on one in weeks! I spend all my time on here!! Too funny!
    Hey Everyone! I have booked Heather Parker to photograph my May 7, 2011 wedding in Negril, Jamaica. I am looking for someone that might want to share in the cost of her transportation/stay that will be getting married around the same time in the area. PM me if you are interested! Her work is...

#12 Mallory57

• 454 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 10:15 PM

I am TOTALLY addicted!! I actually have to sneak time on the computer because my fiance gets mad that I'm on this site so often! lol
      35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#13 dayna_123

• 178 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 10:48 PM

I only signed up yesterday and can't stop logging on! Theres so much info on here that I don't know where to start!

#14 JaimeandBrandon

• 370 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 01:12 AM

Me too... way worse than facebook!!

#15 CJHANNAN2011

• 36 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:00 PM

HAHA YES! my finace complains that i spend more time on the computer looking at this website than i do paying attention to him! he threatens to throw the computer away! I used to be addicted to facebook but i havent been on in weeks BDW forum takes up to much of my time to look at facebook lol

#16 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:08 PM

I just wrote the same post somewhere else. I am totally addicted. I was on here all day yesterday and now since like 4 am this morning I have been reading forums, reviews, you name it. There is so much to read and to learn and to know. It is mind boggling and this website has it all. It's just great.
              BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#17 loua4

• 397 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:24 PM

haha! Hi guys, my name is Amanda and I am addicted to BDW as well. Ever since a co-worker of mine told me about it in Nov /09 I am on this site as much as i possibly can. I wake up, I check it, I come home for lunch, I check it. As soon as I come home from work, I check it, and then again, right before I go to bed. My FI said that he feels like i love this sight more than him. LOL, But like some of the other girls I do have my facebook open at the same time as well.
                I dont know what I would do without this sight. Such wonderful people and ideas.
                Cannot live without it.

#18 Island Bride

Island Bride
                • 330 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:22 AM

haha when I first found this forum, I would stay up until like 6am just going thru all the old posts. I especially saw myself clinging to peoples Planning Thread's. It has truly helped me SO much. I almost feel like a destination wedding expert so, no hunny, you are NOT alone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users