Photo

November 2010 Brides

• Please log in to reply
523 replies to this topic

#41 aprilmay

aprilmay
  • 266 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:41 PM

Yay November brides!!!! Our wedding is also at Dreams PV (16th) and I am sooooooooo excited!!!!

So far all we've done is send out STDs and send in our deposit. I'm going dress hunting March 23rd!

#42 DAP8479

DAP8479
    • Site Supporter
    • 61 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 06:23 PM

Hello all November brides! I am getting married 11-14-10 at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in MoBay Jamaica. Any other November Jamaica brides out there?

#43 Boo

Boo
      • 785 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 09:06 PM

deleted

#44 Boo

Boo
        • 785 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 09:16 PM

deleted

#45 giraffexx

giraffexx
          • 498 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:29 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Boo
            Hey we are 'date' buddies, we actually considered the Royal and El Dorado as well, I love the food at El Dorado and beach beds...

Photographer: Elizabeth Medina - booked
            Colours: Coral/Pink and Tourquise
            Dress: started to shop, first day and I found one I loved, next bride was there for her appointment and I couldnt decide to buy on the spot but will be back
            STD: sent out some one month+ ago

Thats all we got planned / booked so far, lots of research but not much else :)
            Too funny! We actually were very interested in Secrets Maroma but we have our nieces and nephews coming so we needed to choose a kid friendly resort. With the Royal we can have an adults only resort but still have the kids attend.

Happy Planning!

#46 pinayflava

pinayflava
            • 193 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:52 PM

mine will be november 12 at melia cabo real. yes AI prices for private receptions are ridiculous...the whole 'it's cheaper to get married in mexico' thing is out the window now!

#47 Monica Mai

Monica Mai
              • 66 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:30 PM

YAY other Nov 2010 brides!!

We are getting married in St. Lucia on Nov. 27, 2010 at the Ladera Resort. Our colors are dark pink and gold. So far we have booked our trip, sent out our save the dates and magnets. I just ordered my dress (YAY) and it should be here the end of June/early July. My next item on my looong to do list is pick out the invitations. My goal is have the invites out by May and have all RSVPs back by June so I can get an accurate head count on everyone who is coming. We are having a welcome dinner at a different resort where the guests are staying the day before the ceremony in addition to the reception.. . so need to figure out how many are coming. Looks like about 25 people.

#48 Boo

Boo
                • 785 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 02:33 PM

deleted

#49 NikkiT.

NikkiT.
                  • 106 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 04:03 PM

Hey I am also getting married at the Suites in November!!!!! How are things going with the planning and Ms. Nicole?

#50 angelov321

angelov321
                    • 548 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 04:24 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by pinayflava
                      mine will be november 12 at melia cabo real. yes AI prices for private receptions are ridiculous...the whole 'it's cheaper to get married in mexico' thing is out the window now!
                      We're wedding date twins :) I know exactly what you mean about the budget going out the window. I chose Mexico to save money, but in actuality, its really not that cheap! I feel like I could have spent the same money if I did a wedding at home. O well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users