Photo

November 2010 Brides

• Please log in to reply
523 replies to this topic

#351 OceanWonderland

OceanWonderland
  • 177 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 06:12 AM

Thank you all for your comforting responses! Looks like I was worrying for nothing :) You're all right! The guests are at a beautiful resort on the beach, an hour or two in between will just give them more time to enjoy the scenery and freshen up a bit. 

Leslie and Aaron ~ Dreams Tulum ~ November 15, 2010
    Our wedding slideshow from the amazing William Sanchez: http://www.williamsa...aron/slideshow/
    And our TTD session (William Sanchez and Ivan Luckie): http://www.williamsa...slie aaron/ttd/

#352 beachbum2010

beachbum2010
    • 73 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:57 PM

My ceremony is at 3pm, I figured by the time we got in a group shot and made our way to the terrace it would be close to 4pm.  We are having our cocktail party from 4-5 with our guests and may be leaving shortly before it is over for photos.  I don't think it is a big deal to have guests wait an hour or so...I agree with almost everyone else, that it is typical for there to be a certain amount of time between wedding and reception.  Considering they are at a resort...they will certainly find something to do to kill the time. 

#353 StephAli

StephAli
      • 120 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 06:27 PM

Ya, I'm just kinda hoping for the best. Hopefully my guest will enjoy having the down time between the ceremony and the reception....and the all-inclusive bar area will always help!!

#354 mimi73

mimi73
        • 282 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 06:35 PM

**** SCREAM!!!! ****

I just spent my ENTIRE afternoon working on wedding menus, welcome letter, and tags in my WORD program..... and NONE of it saved!! I could KILL someone!! Arrrrrrrrgh!!!!!

http://tickers.Ticke....8901/event.png

Bride and Groom + 42 guests booked!

#355 StephAli

StephAli
          • 120 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 06:38 PM

OH NO!!! How horrible!!! So sorry to read this!!

#356 sarah00

sarah00
            • 16 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:20 AM

I think for those brides deciding on whether or no going to Gran Bahia Principe Riviera Maya they should. I´m getting married there in December. Very happy with my decision. I didn't need to look any further than the actual hotel for amazing photographers either! They have awesome pictures on their facebook page, ARRECIFE STUDIO MEXICO. I'm waaaaay excited about my wedding and my pictures!!

I emphasize the photo studio there because no one told me before hand that you can't hire outside photographers to cover your wedding. As is other All-Inclusive Hotels policies in the area. The GBP has made an agreement with photographers from the Riviera Maya that they no longer allowed to come into the hotel. However, I'm fine with that. I know Barcel³ has the same policy.

Hope this helped. Congrats to all the other brides!!!!! :)

#357 JanineA

JanineA
              • 2,482 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 06:09 AM

My wedding is at 4pm and I was worried about everything being all a bit too rushed to try to get sunlight for the pics. I think 3pm is a great time. 

Mimi73 I feel your pain.....I so know how that goes, it happened to me a few weeks ago. Sorry you had to go through this. 

#358 Monica Mai

Monica Mai
                • 66 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by lalanyc 

OMG w/ less than 4 months to go I am having a panic attack b/c I just got back from vacation and undid the measly 3 lbs I had managed to lose before then (in fact, I think I gained weight!!!).

What are you all doing to get in shape? Are you just hitting the gym or using trainers?? I was considering doing the P90x but I think a live person might be more effective...

I am doing Brazil Butt Lift. . .it's a Beachbody product (they also distribute P90X). . .it's GREAT! The workouts are short around 30 mins. .there is a cardio one and scultping one for upper body. After one week, my fiance could tell a difference. 

#359 Monica Mai

Monica Mai
                  • 66 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 06:09 AM

Help on OOT bags.  What to put in them?  How to hand them out?  Any thoughts would be great.

Thanks!

#360 Boo

Boo
                    • 785 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 02:37 AM

deleted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users