Boo
  • 785 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:11 AM

deleted

#302 lalanyc

lalanyc
    • 363 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:42 AM

OMG w/ less than 4 months to go I am having a panic attack b/c I just got back from vacation and undid the measly 3 lbs I had managed to lose before then (in fact, I think I gained weight!!!).

What are you all doing to get in shape? Are you just hitting the gym or using trainers?? I was considering doing the P90x but I think a live person might be more effective...

#303 Boo

Boo
      • 785 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 08:46 AM

deleted

#304 MysTea

MysTea
        • 559 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 09:04 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lalanyc
          OMG w/ less than 4 months to go I am having a panic attack b/c I just got back from vacation and undid the measly 3 lbs I had managed to lose before then (in fact, I think I gained weight!!!).

What are you all doing to get in shape? Are you just hitting the gym or using trainers?? I was considering doing the P90x but I think a live person might be more effective...
          Tried p90x...It work's but it is sooo hard to stay with it, I abandoned it after 2 months..Lost 15 lbs but...after I stopped, gained it all plus 3 back!! smh...

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Boo
          Awww dont stress girlie I am sure you are going to look stunning.

To get my butt kick its boot camp twice a week, I am with you on the whole group/personal attention.

Good Luck! I envy you for staying with it..Hey, he loves me curves and all...Oh well, I just figured loosing a few would be a bonus.... :-(
          **Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

#305 lalanyc

lalanyc
          • 363 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 11:44 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Boo
            Awww dont stress girlie I am sure you are going to look stunning.

To get my butt kick its boot camp twice a week, I am with you on the whole group/personal attention.
            Ohhh, that's exactly what I was researching last night!! I think I may do this in combo w/ gym routine.

Any NYC brides out there that can recommend a good program? I found a few but they all had mixed reviews.

#306 Mrs.S2B

Mrs.S2B
            • 169 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:28 PM

I'm a November bride to be! November 6th at Hacienda Tres Rios in Riviera Maya. Any other HTR brides out there?

#307 Mrs.S2B

Mrs.S2B
              • 169 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:33 PM

I know the last thread was more than a month ago, but I just joined. Anyway, got the dress, earrings, bracelet (won't use a necklace), and shoes (flip flops). No veil for me. I also got the flowers for my hair. Not using a purse. I ordered the ring bearer's ring holder from Etsy. I ordered a custom made cake topper from Etsy. I have no idea about what to do for the OOT bags. hmmmm...what else??

#308 Boo

Boo
                • 785 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:00 AM

deleted

#309 Boo

Boo
                  • 785 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:01 AM

deleted

#310 Boo

Boo