• Please log in to reply
523 replies to this topic

#241 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
  • 307 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 09:34 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JanineA
    ChicagoPT's invites did come out really nice for anyone interested here is a link to her thread with pics of her invites:
    http://bestdestinati....ve-them-60531/
    Thanks for posting it Janine!!

#242 JanineA

JanineA
    • 2,482 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 09:37 PM

Anytime :-)

#243 Boo

Boo
      • 785 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:42 PM

deleted

#244 JanineA

JanineA
        • 2,482 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 07:41 PM

I think by the end of next week I should be able to get all of my invites out. I'm going as full speed ahead as I can. Just waiting to receive my petal folds so I can put them all together.

#245 daliax22

daliax22
          • 14 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:24 PM

Hello beautiful fellow brides,

I WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN SHARING PHOTOGRAPHERS =)

We have already booked Artistique Photographie for our wedding at Azul Sensatori in Puerto Morelos, Mexico on November 14th, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in sharing them and in saving on travel fees? They are an award-wining duo, they are young and fun and they have been very honest with us and accommodating. They're images are beautiful, just check out their portfolio. We are really excited to work with them and I'm sure you would love them too. They are not one of those vendors that will give you set hours and charge ridiculous amounts for any extra hours of work. They will shoot THE WHOLE DAY OF THE WEDDING. We got a super deal off of what they normally charge and Michelle said she would honor our package for any other brides November 4th through the 22nd. They will CUT THE AIRFARE IN HALF too so it is even a better deal. Here is what we are getting:

Two photographers
            Rehearsal dinner coverage the night before the wedding
            Unlimited time coverage on the wedding day
            TDD or "Day After" shoot
            Unlimited locations on the wedding day
            Unlimited images taken (you will have between 800-1200 typically)
            Wedding digital negatives
            Wedding Montage DVD
            Website ordering for 1 year
            Airfare and lodging for two
            Mexican work visa

They have a listing in the vendor market place where you can see some of their work and a link to their website:

Artistique Photographie

Feel free to contact me with any questions or if you contact Michelle directly, just let her know that I sent you.

#246 Sedgh

Sedgh
            • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:36 PM

that's great we are planning for nov 27th--did you go through a travel agent or the hotel itself? We are trying to find a Rabbi too!

#247 daliax22

daliax22
              • 14 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:28 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Sedgh
                that's great we are planning for nov 27th--did you go through a travel agent or the hotel itself? We are trying to find a Rabbi too!
                Sedgh, I was just wondering: Who are you responding to?

#248 angelov321

angelov321
                • 548 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 05:45 PM

Wow, its been a few days since Ive been on. Ive been dealing with an "invitations situation". So, my co-worker didnt do the best job on my invitations. She messed up about 40 of them. Small mistakes, but nonetheless. Ive been so occupied fixing them to make them presentable. NOW, Im excited because I just put 60 in the mail today. :) Cant wait to start receiving RSVP's so I can actually know how many people are actually coming. YAY!!!

Next, gotta start the OOT bags. Not looking forward to that project.

Ill post pics of my invitations soon.... :)

#249 JanineA

JanineA
                  • 2,482 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 05:50 PM

Way to go Angelov321!! Sorry to hear she messed up but glad that you got it all fixed and out in the mail. I am hoping to have mine out by next Friday. In terms of my OOT bags, those are finished...lol...I guess I did it backwards huh? I was just so excited to shop for stuff for the bags though I did that first. I'll post pics of my bags and my invites soon.

#250 MysTea

MysTea
                    • 559 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 07:06 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JanineA
                      Way to go Angelov321!! Sorry to hear she messed up but glad that you got it all fixed and out in the mail. I am hoping to have mine out by next Friday. In terms of my OOT bags, those are finished...lol...I guess I did it backwards huh? I was just so excited to shop for stuff for the bags though I did that first. I'll post pics of my bags and my invites soon.

Janine u are tooo crazy! I put a Halt on everything, Istarted OOt bag shopping, sent my STD and Invites out and I have not been getting the response back I originally thought I would... Im not in the business of wasting $ and I figured I can get whatever I needed later on because its really easy to gather things up...I already have all of my templates edited with my Mono and my brochure is saved...Im just waiting......Annoyed...But waiting.....

UGH!
                      **Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users