Photo

November 2010 Brides

• Please log in to reply
523 replies to this topic

#231 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
  • 319 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 05:01 PM

How much are you guys paying for invitations? I'm going to reach out to Ana de Roux her work seems awesome.

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

#232 angelov321

angelov321
    • 548 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:00 PM

I was gonna go with Ana, but she was out of my price range. I just paid my coworker $100 to put together my invites. I guess it depends on what type of invite you want. I researched and researched for passport invites and I didnt find anything for less than $400.

#233 JanineA

JanineA
      • 2,482 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:03 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by nicdeb928
        my cousin made a good point and said even if i know certain people arent coming i should send invitations to the whole family on both sides and all our close friends...she got married in Turks & Caicos two years ago and she said you would be surprised how many people send a check when they respond with no :) i guess people figure if you were getting married at home they would come to your wedding and give you a gift so even though they are not coming, if they still care about you and have been a part of your life they would want to give you something for your special event..
        Thats so funny you should mention that when I first announced we were having a destination wedding I had three separate friends say they can't make it they would be sending checks.

#234 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
        • 319 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:28 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by angelov321
          I was gonna go with Ana, but she was out of my price range. I just paid my coworker $100 to put together my invites. I guess it depends on what type of invite you want. I researched and researched for passport invites and I didnt find anything for less than $400.
          SO lucky!! I wish I knew someone crafty:)! Invites can get really pricey.

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

#235 angelov321

angelov321
          • 548 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:39 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by anacj13
            SO lucky!! I wish I knew someone crafty:)! Invites can get really pricey.
            Girl, Im so happy I thought of her. I cant cut in a straight line to save my life! Shes saving me the headache and $$. If you know someone that is good with scissors thats all you really need. You can download the template from here and just buy the paper. I got my paper and envelopes from paperandmore.com.

#236 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
            • 293 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 10:22 AM

I'm having a friend work on my passport invites now, she usually does invites, but has never tried passport ones..I'll let you know how they come out and her prices...and ill post a sample when they're done..

#237 pinayflava

pinayflava
              • 193 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 10:58 AM

our best man ended up designing our passport invites, then he just went to a custom print shop and made it all happen! He definitely earned his title!

#238 JanineA

JanineA
                • 2,482 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:15 AM

Anacj why don't you try etsy. Some of the ladies got theirs done on etsy and they came out great and the prices weren't bad I think.

Life is too short to be ordinary by beyonddesign on Etsy

#239 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
                  • 307 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 05:55 PM

I am finally going to upload my pictures of my invites. I found invitations on here that I liked. I wish I could remember who's invites they were because I would love to give them credit! I had my FI's dads graphic designer work with my ideas and put them all together. I ordered my stamps off of zazzle.com and yes I did put them on the left side, which most people arent noticing...thank God. If anyone is interested, let me know, as she does invites as a side job and she hand makes everything. shes amazing.

The title is "my tropical invites. I love them!" Sorry I dont know how to link yet!

#240 JanineA

JanineA
                    • 2,482 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 09:21 PM

ChicagoPT's invites did come out really nice for anyone interested here is a link to her thread with pics of her invites:
                      http://bestdestinati....ve-them-60531/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users