November 2010 Brides

ktnicole

Here I am sis!

I have been swamped with work! Of course before you try and leave the job before Vacay....there is always a sh*t load of work to do...smh..

But I am about ready..I am taking my dress tonight to get altered....praying that everything turns out fine.

Got all my OOT stuff done,

Fi's suit will be ready sat,

All my templates and stuff printed and ready,

Gonna put the ribbon on my fans tonight, ( bought silk fans not raffia....)

Rings getting cleaned Sat,

luggage will be done and packed by Sunday

All of my pre travel stuff sent Oct. 1st and rec'd,

Just trying to figure if Ill have time to do my Planning thread before...we shall see.....

All that is left is to do is laundry and straighten up the house..I hate to come back from Vacation to a messy house..

Woop Woop....

Yaayyy!!

-Mimi73 have a wonderful legal day!

-Angelov321 looks like you are right on track! great job!

-Monica Mai hello there! 38 days seems far but its sooooo close..Good Luck!

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry no idea on the barber, not even sure that FH has given it any thought, he will probably just bring his shaving stuff as per usual.

I just got my TTD earings and I am already rethinking them sad.gif

http://www.swarovski.com/Web_CA/en/992680/product/Geometric_Pierced_Earrings.html?CatalogCategoryName=0110

I am now thinking they are too blingy - I dont normally wear anything blingy so kinda odd that I bought those in hindsight -  thoughts?

Originally Posted by Monica Mai View Post

Hi all! My wedding day is 38 days away!!  Everything seems to be coming together though.

Things done:

All travel arrangements have been paid.

FI suit bought and tailored.

FI ring bought

My band has been ordered

OOT bags

Buri Fans

To do:

Monogram OOT bags

menu cards

Final fitting for dress

One question . . . .I need help with figuring out how to get my dress on the plane. Is anyone going to just try and see if they can get the flight attendant to hang it up or put it in a suitcase??

Thanks!!

Monica

I am getting married in 28 days...as for my dress, the will have to pry it from my cold lifeless hands if I am told to put it in a suitcase...or I will be heading in the bottom of the plane with the luggag...lol!!!  I have been to a destination wedding before and the bride was able to bring her dress on the plane and the flight attendants found a spot to hang it.

Well Lucky for us My brother in Law is a barber...and happens to be FI's barber..and he is coming with his clippers so he will be fine....maybe you should contact the resort and see if they offer services at the spa for mens cuts...or maybe you can find a local barber shop in the town?

Originally Posted by angelov321 View Post

Just wondering:

What are all of your FH's planning on doing for a shape up? MY FI is worried he wont be fresh since we're leaving 4 days before our wedding. Does anyone know of any barbers out in Cancun/RM by any chance?

Thanks! I already suggested that to FH, but hes one of those type that dont let anybody just give him a shape up LOL hes so picky.

Originally Posted by MysTea View Post

Well Lucky for us My brother in Law is a barber...and happens to be FI's barber..and he is coming with his clippers so he will be fine....maybe you should contact the resort and see if they offer services at the spa for mens cuts...or maybe you can find a local barber shop in the town?

Hello Ladies!

So I leave tmr AM and although I was warned not to post unless I am posting my planning thread....(Janine!) I am pooped! I am going to do it but maybe when I get back..we shall see how my time is looking....

OH! Great news...I went to Doc yesterday and.....It's A BOY!

Yaaayyy!! Now I know the culprit who is kicking my A$$ Lol.. My next post will def. Be my planning thread...I'll let u know when its up!

Ttyl!