NYC-Cheap Pashminas

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#51 CruisingT

CruisingT
  • Site Supporter
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:24 AM

Sorry for the delay! They arrived promptly without incident.  They were all in individual Pashmina bags, just like in the stores.

#52 Jess878

Jess878
    • 215 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by CruisingT 

Sorry for the delay! They arrived promptly without incident.  They were all in individual Pashmina bags, just like in the stores.

How was the quality?

#53 MissyBee

MissyBee
      • 176 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:18 PM

I just went there today. They have every color imaginable and the quality looks good!

#54 cdnbanker

cdnbanker
        • 195 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:08 PM

Ebay...contact the seller to get a price. I got 15 for $2 each and free shipping.

#55 Jess878

Jess878
          • 215 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:52 AM

Good to hear.  Do you have the address on hand by any chance. Were you able to negotiate a good price since you were in person?  How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking?

#56 Jess878

Jess878
            • 215 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by cdnbanker 

Ebay...contact the seller to get a price. I got 15 for $2 each and free shipping.

Is this the same seller for the store just on ebay?  B/c for $2 I can avoid going into the city to go get them.  I wanted to go in person b/c you can normally negotiate a good price but I dont think I will get anything better than $2/each.

#57 MissyBee

MissyBee
              • 176 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:33 AM

I paid $3 per pashmina, I did not try to negotiate. It is on 27th bet 6th and B'way I believe.

#58 lgerry

lgerry
                • 349 posts
                • Wedding Date:January 15, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Akumal, Riviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by cdnbanker 

Which Ebay seller did you use?

#59 cdnbanker

cdnbanker
                • 195 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:40 PM

I ended up buying from 3 to get enough. Just contact any seller, they were all from China, who usually offer free shipping.  I didn't care if they were a little different. Once you contact them asking for how much for however many you need, they post a special listing for you and you buy from that listing.Easy, peasey and no running around. 

#60 MrsMoye

MrsMoye
                  • 152 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:32 PM

I ended up buying from 3 to get enough. Just contact any seller, they were all from China, who usually offer free shipping.  I didn't care if they were a little different. Once you contact them asking for how much for however many you need, they post a special listing for you and you buy from that listing.Easy, peasey and no running around. 

Thanks for the tip!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users