Jump to content

Photo

Cute Centerpiece idea..


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 Chiquita

Chiquita
  • Sr. Member
  • 2,674 posts

    Posted 19 July 2007 - 04:42 PM

    That's a great idea.. it seems like alot of the brides here have starfish themes or accessories.. I wonder if i could find some tropical fish ideas for Maui.. hmmm

    #12 MsShelley

    MsShelley

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

      Posted 19 July 2007 - 04:49 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Chiquita
      That's a great idea.. it seems like alot of the brides here have starfish themes or accessories.. I wonder if i could find some tropical fish ideas for Maui.. hmmm
      here are some websites:

      table numbers/placecards

      fish soap

      cake

      ha! ha! I could keep going all night, what exactly are you looking for??

      #13 Trista

      Trista
      • Jr. Member
      • 304 posts

        Posted 19 July 2007 - 05:09 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by beachbride
        here are some websites:

        table numbers/placecards

        fish soap

        cake

        ha! ha! I could keep going all night, what exactly are you looking for??
        She is our cute little "Martha Stewart" of destination weddings....
        COUPLES ~Swept Away, JAMAICA

        #14 MsShelley

        MsShelley

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

          Posted 19 July 2007 - 05:22 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Trista
          She is our cute little "Martha Stewart" of destination weddings....
          oh no Trista, I think you took that title, with all your diy's!! lol!!

          #15 Trista

          Trista
          • Jr. Member
          • 304 posts

            Posted 19 July 2007 - 05:25 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by beachbride
            oh no Trista, I think you took that title, with all your diy's!! lol!!
            Naw, you beat me by far in that department, I so appreciate all the DIY posts you have made..U help so many girls and we all appreciate it so much~
            COUPLES ~Swept Away, JAMAICA

            #16 MsShelley

            MsShelley

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

              Posted 19 July 2007 - 05:37 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Trista
              Naw, you beat me by far in that department, I so appreciate all the DIY posts you have made..U help so many girls and we all appreciate it so much~
              I would have never thought of all this stuff unless I found BDW... can't wait to see all your DIY's either!!

              #17 Chiquita

              Chiquita
              • Sr. Member
              • 2,674 posts

                Posted 19 July 2007 - 05:45 PM

                Haha.. you are so funny.. definitely Martha Stewart of BDW.. those are great! I haven't really decided what I wanted to do yet but I love those placecards.. I know who to come to when I do have a plan.. :)




                Quote:
                Originally Posted by beachbride
                here are some websites:

                table numbers/placecards

                fish soap

                cake

                ha! ha! I could keep going all night, what exactly are you looking for??





                0 user(s) are reading this topic

                0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users