Sign in to follow this  
summababy18

Couples anyone?

Anyone planning on getting married at a couples resort?? Which one?? We are looking into Couples Tower Isle.. seems very nice but I'm nervous about having family stay there because it's for "couples"!

FINALLY, I was feeling very alone lol. Couples Sans Souci for me. Have you been on the couples message board they do have a section for weddings. I was able to get some info but not alot. I love this forum for all the different ideas you can get!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtinamckee View Post
We're considering Couples too! There will be 6 couples coming with us (no kids or singles). Considering Couples Negril or Tower Isle.. any preference so far?
I've never been to a couples resort, but I have been to Jamaica (montego bay and ocho rios, so i can't speak for negril) but I LOVED Ocho Rios! Montego Bay was very rocky and less "nature-y" (we stayed at the Ritz Carlton Rose Hall) Ocho Rios was beautiful and seemed more natural and less touristy.. beautiful views of the mountains i felt like i was in a rain forest looking at them... so tower isle it is for us! Also I want to do the whole Dunns River falls thing again..soo fun!

I attended a wedding at Couples Negril.....they didnt have any upgrades so the wedding was really plain but the resort is hands down the BEST resort i have ever been too!!!!