Newbie - Carnival Cruise Bride - 1/10/2011!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 jojo194

• 205 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:25 PM

Congrats and welcome! I am also a cruise bride, but we are getting married on one of the islands. You will find all kinds of information here. Good luck with your planning!

#22 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:38 PM

Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#23 SheenaMcDonald

• 171 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:08 PM

Welcome to the forum!!

#24 goodtoglow

• 110 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 02:37 PM

That's such a great idea to have pictures taken in Grand Cayman! It is beautiful there. I'm thinking about doing something like that too at a port of call after my wedding - maybe even trash the dress! Congrats and happy planning!

#25 emilyk78

• 220 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by BeachBride10
          Congrats! That sounds like a lot of fun getting married on the ship and sounds way less stressful! Are you planning to use a photographer from the ship for your beach pictures or hiring a local photographer from the port of call?
          We may purchase a few pics from the photographer on the ship - but they never seem to be the most talented photographers - so it'll all depend on how they turn out!

We are actually going to do a session on the beach in Grand Cayman (our 1st port of call on Day 3) with Rebecca Davidson (Rebecca Davidson International Caribbean Wedding Photographer Cayman Islands Blog). Also going to squeeze in some TTD pics at the end of the session and I couldn't be more excited!!!
          ~*~*~Emily & Chuck~*~*~ January 10, 2011~*~*~ Carnival Inspiration~*~*~

#26 emilyk78

• 220 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 10:50 PM

Thanks ladies!!!! :)
            ~*~*~Emily & Chuck~*~*~ January 10, 2011~*~*~ Carnival Inspiration~*~*~

#27 wendyjd

• 968 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 01:13 AM

Congrats and welcocme to the forum

#28 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 11:07 AM

Congratulations and good luck! My FI and I took a cruise in January and there was a wedding on board, it looked like they had a great time. At our first debarkation the wedding party went off shore and got some really great pics on Grand Cayman. It looked like they were having a blast.
                BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#29 sunkisseddreams

• 257 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 12:47 AM

Welcome & Happy Planning!
                  Lisa & Andrew ~ Dreams Riviera Cancun ~ May 6th, 2011

#30 BeachBride83

• 196 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:04 PM

Welcome and happy planning! :)
                    Hey Everyone! I have booked Heather Parker to photograph my May 7, 2011 wedding in Negril, Jamaica. I am looking for someone that might want to share in the cost of her transportation/stay that will be getting married around the same time in the area. PM me if you are interested! Her work is...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users