???What Resort???

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 AngMarie113

• 23 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 05:29 PM

Hi all,

Planning a wedding for the 1st week of December 2011. We have decided on Punta Cana, DR. Unfortunately we are still trying to figure out what resort would be best for wedding, family & kids (all under 6).

Im interested in Dreams, Punta Cana.

Any resort suggestions would be great.

Thank you,

#2 Eliana

• 676 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 08:33 PM

Hi there! check all the information in this site and you will be able to decide! we choose dreams punta cana! good luck and happy planninG!

#3 Crystal&Matt2010

• 121 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:18 PM

Hi, we chose Majestic Elegance and have heard nothing but great things about the resort! I am bias I suppose though. Majestic Colonial is aimed more towards families I believe then the Elegance so you might want to check into that resort. My sister is bringing her three kids to the wedding at the Elegance and I think it should all work out great. I hope this helps!

#4 jerzshortstuff

• 303 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:28 AM

I have heard great things about Dreams resorts in general. I know people who went to the one in Cancun and loved it! I would browse the forums for reviews! Good luck and happy wedding planning!

#5 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 11:37 AM

Hi AngieMarie113, I thought I was the only one with a date so far away. My date is 12/31/2011. I haven't decided on a resort either, but since being on here I have been leaning towards Dreams Cancun. It has gotten such great reviews and also since I am African American, another bride mentioned on her wedding review that they have a hairstylist that can do black hair. So I am really excited about that. The information on here is great. Check out the travel forum and also check out your particular destination spot, it should have lots of information there for you to read about. Good luck and happy planning.
            BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#6 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 11:38 AM

Oh so sorry I spelled your name wrong. I just got a bit excited when I saw someone else with a December 2011 date.
              BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#7 AngMarie113

• 23 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:37 AM

No worries. People call me Ang, Angie, Angela. It's all good. I've browsed through the website for Dreams Punta Cana and viewed many tripadvisor reviews. This resort seems to be what we are looking for. Unable to get any pricing for this resort as yet as our date is too far in advance. Was told by the travel agent to get back to her the beginning of May. Have u been able to get a price for your destination?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users