Translation Services

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MissFitzy

• 21 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 05:07 PM

so ...

All of my paper work is finally in order and now needs to be translated into Spanish. I have sent out emails to a few different places for quotes and they are running in the $300 range -- is this right ?!?!

I am just outside of Toronto. If anyone could help me out, maybe let me know who you used to get your birth certificates translated, it would be much appreciated !!!

#2 Michaelene

• 6 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:30 PM

Ask your WC because mine said not to worry about it.....

Maybe they can do it for you.....

#3 riokayak

• 175 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:47 PM

The quote we got was for 200 pesos ($15) per page. When it came time to actually get it done we couldn't get a response from the translator... so take it for what it's worth.

#4 CrazyDaisy

• 20 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:55 PM

I did the legal wedding in Cabo, and did not have to translate any document. Don't worry about it, they take them in English! :)
          Daisy and Jon
          December 1st, 2009
          Villa del Arco, Cabo San Lucas, BCS
          MEXICO [/CENTER]

#5 MissFitzy

• 21 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 04:12 PM

ugh, thanks ladies, but my WC requested it be translated so ... I actually found a guy out in Barrie who did both for $180 in literally two days, emailed as well as mailed the originals ... so I am quite happy with this !!!

If anyone needs theirs translated, I would recommend him in a heartbeat !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users