#41 anaderoux

anaderoux
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 10:46 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mandm
    They are so beautiful... I want more! lol
    What resort is this?
    The ceremony was at the Marriott's gazebo and the reception at the Fiesta Americana Condesa

#42 anaderoux

anaderoux
    • 3,220 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 10:55 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by loretuke
      Congratulations Anny! You looked gorgeous - i love the dress! Reminds me Pronovias style.
      Actually it was a replica of the pronovias Estepona model.. I just made a few changes to it..

#43 Martha

Martha
      • VIP Member
      • 3,906 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 10:57 AM

I think all the women in Mexico are beautiful....they must have a secret they don't tell us about. Seriously! When I was younger (a minor) we would go to Mexico to party and all the girls were so beautiful!

I think we need more pics, Anny!

#44 anaderoux

anaderoux
        • 3,220 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:04 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by amyh
          Beautifull Anny!!!! I want (need) to see more pics of your reception!!! did you end up doing the lounge area??
          Yeah!!! let me try to find some pics..

#45 anaderoux

anaderoux
          • 3,220 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:17 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by beachbride
            Anny~
            I love the bridesmaid's dresses, did they all buy their own and then add the sash?
            Their dresses were custom made by a local seamstress, and 2 of them bought a white dress and just added the sash

#46 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:24 AM

Great pics, great dress! Everything looks wonderful. I really, really, really love the dress! Congratulations.

#47 anaderoux

anaderoux
              • 3,220 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:05 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
                Oh wow, Anny - everything looks beautiful!! Although, I'm not sure this qualifies as a Picture Overload.... we need more!!!

P.S. Tell me more about La vibora de la mar
                we do "la vibora de la mar" before the bouquet toss, all the single girls start running around the place, holding hands, it's fun.. but when they passed trough us I thought I was going down!!! hahahaha

#48 anaderoux

anaderoux
                • 3,220 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:09 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                  Anny everything looks amazing! We miss you so much, hurry up and finish your house so we can hear all about it!

Where is your MOH's dress from? I absolutely love it!
                  Her dress was also custom made by a local seamstress she's really good!! and only charged her $40 dlls to make it and my sister bought the fabric..

#49 anaderoux

anaderoux
                  • 3,220 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:25 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lizzy
                    Anny it looks perfect, just like we all knew it would! Your joy is so evident in all of the photos. May your marriage be blessed with a home full of love and children.

How many people did you end up having at your little soiree? I know everyone had a magnificent time.

Lizzy

We ended up having 180 people..

#50 salsa_bride

salsa_bride
                    • 45 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:29 PM

Hi Anny!!! I'm so excited that you've posted your pics!! I'm getting married there May 7, 2008 and want to learn from everything you went through!! We are also dealing with Frank. I noticed that you had a bus to transport your guests to the reception... well, we will need a bus to transport anywhere from 60 -80 guests (to be confirmed as RSVPs are coming in!) from the Gran Caribe Real (where we will all be staying for the week) to the JW Marriott for the wedding and reception!! Who did you arrange the bus through? Do you know if the Marriott or the Gran Caribe would offer something similar? Can you tell me how much that cost? What a beautiful wedding and it makes me excited to see how all the pictures turned out!! Our colours will be turquoise, cream and chocolate brown and our flowers will be mango colour!! Thanks for your help and CONGRATULATIONS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users