Photo

Monday wedding, Friday arrival - will I have enough time with the WC?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 roo66

roo66
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 05:50 AM

I watched weddings in DR last April and the wedding coordinator was there al the time.Really though what can go wrong.If the music is playing in the right order the groom is in the right place at the altar,all that needs to happen is you procede down the aisle after the bridesmaids and groomsman with you taking a que with the music.
    Im sure you can convey to your family what you want from them anyway.
    Try not to stress xxxx

#12 jennifer24

jennifer24
    • 50 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:21 PM

Don't worry you'll have lots of time. I arrived on Saturday last year and got married on Tuesday. They do say you should arrive 2 business days before but that's not set in stone. Everything worked out perfect for us. I brought everything to the WC's office in a suitcase and gave her directions on how I wanted everything to look and she did a fantastic job.

Have fun!

#13 kerrij

kerrij
      • 300 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:32 PM

my wedding is in a couple weeks at a different resort...but i heard from other people that the meeting with the WC is literally only 15 mins! they do it soooo often they can whip it up in no time. i wouldn't worry at all. but to be safe, give the WC a call and confirm with her...I'm sure she'll say, No Problem! i called my WC and asked her how lont the meeting was because I thought it'd be 2-3 hours...she said 20 mins at the most. and we can do a rehearsal whenever we want! so don't worry!

#14 bosi

bosi
        • 131 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:17 PM

I arrived at my resort on sunday night and wedding was on wednesday. I met with the coordinators for about 3 hrs total. I think they do this all the time and know how to make things happen quickly.

Good luck.

#15 achoy

achoy
          • 51 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:33 PM

Thanks everyone for your input and reassurance!

#16 Notlongnow

Notlongnow
            • 63 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 07:39 AM

I arrive in Jamaica on Tuesday and marry on the Friday. I did wonder whether this would be enough time with the WC but i have since read that she can book and arrange everything you could possibly need in the space of 15 mins. WOW!

#17 Notlongnow

Notlongnow
              • 63 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 07:39 AM

I arrive in Jamaica on Tuesday and marry on the Friday. I did wonder whether this would be enough time with the WC but i have since read that she can book and arrange everything you could possibly need in the space of 15 mins. WOW!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users