• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#121 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:01 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KristinaM
    OMG Jill that fall would send me home too!! LOL Glad you're ok at least!

Your plan sounds perfect and there's nothing wrong with doing week 4 twice.. vacation is about rest and relaxation!

Never did get to start week 4 last week, lol! I swear sometimes going on vacation is just more work!

I'm starting week 4 tomorrow, I don't care if I have to go to the gym at midnight, I have to work off whatever bad food I ate during my trip!

How's everyone else doing?

#122 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,569 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:13 PM

I took the week off for my turf toe injury, so hopefully I can see if it feels better to try this week :)

#123 KristinaM

KristinaM
      • VIP Member
      • 3,082 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
      • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 05 April 2010 - 08:31 AM

I did 2.3 on Saturday and I dont know what happened to me! I mean the first two of week two were hard but i was ok.. this time it was like omg i was wheezing.. it must have been my allergies acting up. Soo I repeated 2.3 Sunday and it was still rough for me. So I think I will do it one more time or until I feel comfortable because I DEF don't think I can run the 3 minutes in week 3 yet.
      Kind of discouraging but I'll get there!

#124 cathyandchin

cathyandchin
      • 294 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 12:37 AM

did 3.1 again after being off for 2 weeks. it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be, the worst part was me forgetting to pack a sports bra so I called my best friend to bring me one and the thing she brought was SOOO not enough support for my girls!! I wanted to hold them in place while i ran!!!
        http://tickers.Ticke....7ab3/event.png

18 adults + 2 kids booked + bride and groom

#125 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
        • 5,521 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 01:23 AM

I am REALLY excited about starting this program!!!! I am doing a half marathon in August! Im so stoked! I really want to loveeee running, so maybe this is mu start!

#126 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,490 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 03:11 PM

I started week 5 yesterday and about died! I peeked ahead to week 6 and am scared already!

#127 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 03:14 PM

You guys are putting me to SHAME. I never even completed week 1, or restarted it last week when I was supposed to. I plan on doing it tonight, I HAVE to.

However, still in love with 100 push-ups, 200 crunches, 200 squats. I've been doing them, except for a small break alst week when I couldn't move my arms for a few day! I'm up to 18 push-ups consecutive, but like 70 total!

#128 KristinaM

KristinaM
              • VIP Member
              • 3,082 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
              • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 08 April 2010 - 02:55 PM

Carly thats awesome!!! I still can barely do the pushups. Though I will say I can do 1 solid one where before I couldnt even do that! LOL I am trying to alternate doing real pushups for the smaller sets and girl ones for the larger.

As for Couch 2 5K I am still repeating week 2. I think its my allergies but I really can't breathe by the end of that 90 seconds. So I'm simply not confident to go on to week three because I know i cant run the 3 minutes. I'm thinking I may try it in the gym with ac and no pollen and see how I feel then.

Andi -week 5!! Awesome job!! You're my idol!

#129 dianep

dianep
              • 532 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 03:17 PM

i keep seeing things about this program and keep thinking that it might be a good idea. i am definitely not a runner or athletic at all. not sure i'd have it in me to do it, but i totally want to get myself into better shape, and it's not happening on it's own!
                http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
                and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#130 *JillD*

*JillD*
                • 5,112 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:02 AM

Wow, I'm such a slacker! I haven't worked out all week, it's been a crazy busy week! However, I need to get myself back on track, so tonight while hailey is at practice I will either be running outside or driving to the gym, either way I have to work out!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users