Sign in to follow this  

Hey ladies! I just got my bridesmaids cards in and I love them. I ordered them through Etsy seller TrendyTreasure. (I added the green flowers)

The bottom ribbon is brown and the top is purple (lighting makes them look a bit off)

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

I can't wait to send them to the girls!

Those are so cute! I should have read this thread long before I got engaged!! I just called and asked them, no special card or anything. This is just a super cute idea!

Thanks ladies! I think I may add one more little accent in somewhere just to personalize them a bit more. All my BM pretty much know that I am including them in my bridal party ( I kind of told them while I was drunk celebrating our engagement haha) But I thought the cards would make it "official". I may send them with a small framed pic with me and each of them...if I can find the right frames today. I'm kinda anxious to get them out already :)

Gosh, these are really cute. Im with astreit, wish I would have done something. . . It was just kinda known who mine were so really it was just "ok so you know youre a BM right?" Haha. I really like these, good idea!!