is the box at the bottom of your message box checked off?? just right below where you typehuh.gif or it could be that the pic is too big....you may have to make it smaller, that's why mine is so tiny!

The box is checked sad.gif what type of file is it? I have the gigantic one saved as a jpeg, how would I save one small enough? couldn't find much help on the other threads that wasn't confusing to me...

On the verge of throwing this computer

Whatever you do, don't throw the Mac out the window! I'm still learning how to use this computer....but I made a copy of the slide i saved (just in case I screwed it up), then I opened the copy with Colour Sync Utility (i have no idea what this program is for, I was just guessing!) and in there is allows you to size it.....I would take a look at the thread about signatures, and see what the size allowed is......and then use that small one on here. I would still keep your original one just in case! I hope this helps!

I will look again, and I won't throw the Mac, I promise :)

Now I am at work on the PC so we shall see what I can do on here! Don't be surprised if a monogram pops up (fingers crossed)

O YEA I DID IT O YEA I DID IT LOL ok so what do you guys think? Had to make this work from my laptop at work, for some reason I couldn't work it out on the Mac...

P.S. 2 points for PCs now sad.gif