Any one work with Pastor Rick York??

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#111 missroxy

missroxy
  • 178 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

Girls, 

If I want to book him, should I through the resort's wedding coordinator or directly contact him ?

#112 pokeyholly

pokeyholly
    • 176 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:37 PM

Girls,  If I want to book him, should I through the resort's wedding coordinator or directly contact him ?

Hey Roxy, I would email Rick York directly to see what his availability is. His email is ryork@claro.net.do. He is very quick to respond :D After I booked him (he doesn't require a deposit) I let my WC know and she said no problem. We have to pay $90 for a day pass and $350 directly to him the day of the wedding. I'm sure your resort is familiar with himbut I guess it'd be wise to look into what it'd cost to have him on the resort. Good luck and let me know how it goes!

#113 EJM17

EJM17
      • 36 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:54 PM

Yes thy both speak Spanish.

Does anyone know if Pastor York or his associate speak spanish? I would love to have my wedding in English and in Spanish as I have some family members that do not understand English very well.

#114 inloveinkorea

inloveinkorea
        • 177 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:17 AM

I have some bad news... Pastor York is retiring soon, and wasn't available for our date. He has an associate named Pastor Mark though. I'm still waiting to hear from him to see if we can skype or talk on the phone so that we can hear his voice... 

Visit my Etsy shop for affordable DIY invitations and wedsite design! http://www.etsy.com/...eaOfLoveStudios

#115 EJM17

EJM17
          • 36 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:51 AM

Wow I didn't know he was retiring. I am booked with pastor mark for my wedding. If you get more info on him please let me know! My email is ejm.wedding@gmail.com

#116 ryork13

ryork13
            • 8 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:05 AM

We are retiring from mission work after 42 years but I will still be available for weddings in 2014.

#117 angelnjewels

angelnjewels
              • 220 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:23 PM

Hello Ladies, Does pastor York do interfaith weddings? Does he speak Spanish? Thank you all! :)

Can't wait to marry my best friend and love of my life...

#118 Ladyz13

Ladyz13
                • Site Supporter
                • 14 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:34 AM

Hello Ladies, 

Pastor York presided over my wedding on April 12, 2013 and he was amazing. I highly recommend him to officiate your wedding. He spoke in English and everyone absolutely enjoyed him and his powerful message about the sanctity of marriage. I also know that he does interfaith wedding because I viewed a video of him presiding over a wedding in spanish. I was married at Dreams Punta Cana Resort and Spa. 

Congrats on your up coming weddings and enjoy every minute of your special day!

Zuleika 

#119 angelnjewels

angelnjewels
                  • 220 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Ladyz13 

Hello Ladies, 

Pastor York presided over my wedding on April 12, 2013 and he was amazing. I highly recommend him to officiate your wedding. He spoke in English and everyone absolutely enjoyed him and his powerful message about the sanctity of marriage. I also know that he does interfaith wedding because I viewed a video of him presiding over a wedding in spanish. I was married at Dreams Punta Cana Resort and Spa. 

Zuleika 

Hi Ladyz13

Thank you! I really would like to book him but want to know if the resort has an extra charge for this.

Thank you! 

Can't wait to marry my best friend and love of my life...

#120 My Belle 714

My Belle 714
                    • 19 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Ladyz13 

Hello Ladies, 

Zuleika 

Thanks Zuleika! Do you know how long would a symbolic wedding be with Pastor York? Also, can you send me his contact information? Thanks again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users