Photo

Any one work with Pastor Rick York??

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#101 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:00 AM

I have heard lately he has an associate.... maybe email him again and ask if he works with anyone or knows of anyone he may recommend.  Another option would be to have afamily member or friend do your ceremony.  I have seen many where a friend of the groom performed the ceremony (generally written by the bride) and it went quite well and was definitely more personal and intimate.  I know the WC will do them at the Majestic but I have heard its like a 5 minute thing and done (in english I believe).  

Originally Posted by kristen6212 

So Pastor York is booked at my ceremony time! He said he could do it earlier in the day but we really don't want to have our ceremony earlier.  Does that mean my ceremony is going to be in spanish?  I never really thought of this until the other day

#102 brendee2005

brendee2005
    • 456 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:30 PM

He also booked for my date. He then sent me an email regarding his asscociate Ryan Vandelinde. Pastor Vandelinde will perform my ceremony but it seems that all communications is through Pastor York.

So Pastor York is booked at my ceremony time! He said he could do it earlier in the day but we really don't want to have our ceremony earlier.  Does that mean my ceremony is going to be in spanish?  I never really thought of this until the other day

#103 kristen6212

kristen6212
      • 184 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:06 AM

Oh this is great info, I'm going to send him an email asking about his associate.  Thanks so much ladies

#104 caribbeanmotion

caribbeanmotion
        • Vendor
        • 111 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:06 PM

Hello BDW Members

We have a lot of weddings with Rick York, we upload on youtube a example for you.

We upload also a full movie with the ceremony of Rick Yoir.
          Watch a other full ceremony with Rick York

A couple times we had also ceremony's with Ryan Vandelinde.
          The ceremony of him is also great perfect English and he has a sympatic voice.

Sunny greetings from the Dominican Republic
          Pascal 

#105 LinaLove

LinaLove
          • 8 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:32 PM

Does anyone know if Pastor York or his associate speak spanish? I would love to have my wedding in English and in Spanish as I have some family members that do not understand English very well.

#106 caribbeanmotion

caribbeanmotion
            • Vendor
            • 111 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:01 AM

Yes Rick speak spanish.

voice example:

http://snd.sc/I3WieA

Sunny greetings from the Dominican Republic
              Pascal 

#107 LinaLove

LinaLove
              • 8 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:07 PM

Thanks!

#108 maridr2012

maridr2012
                • 251 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:57 AM

I just sent him an email to see if he's available for my wedding date. It just seems like the legal ceremony process is so cumbersome. But, on the other hand, I really only wanted to have 1 wedding date. I also want a spiritual element for our wedding which you dont get with just the judge. Wedont practicethe same religions but we are both Christisns snd religion is very big to my parents...Pastor York may be the best compromise I'm going to have to speak with my WC to see what other options I may have i.e. having a judge legally marry us in the morning and then do the symbolic later in the day.

#109 maridr2012

maridr2012
                  • 251 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:16 AM

Hey all.  Can any of you please share the samples that Pastor Rick gave you to choose from?  I know he has 2 ceremonies:  one that's religious and another thats more temporary.  I'm trying to decide which one to go with.

Thanks!

#110 EJM17

EJM17
                    • 36 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:20 AM

Thank you ladies for all the info! My coordinator said Pastor York is booked for my wedding day but now has an associate who works with him. He'll be at my wedding. Hope he's just as great as him

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users