mrullo

Any one work with Pastor Rick York??

Melissa, first off...welcome to the forum and congrats! You will find that a lot of the brides on this site have used him. In fact, if we get married in Punta Cana we will using him as well. Happy Planning!

Sorry one more question. Are you inviting the pastor to eat with you after the ceremony? I was not sure what the protocol is for destination weddings.

Thanks again!!

Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrullo View Post
Sorry one more question. Are you inviting the pastor to eat with you after the ceremony? I was not sure what the protocol is for destination weddings.

Thanks again!!
Melissa
Hi Melissa,

We are having him do our ceremony this May! I wasn't sure about this either but planned on asking him and giving him the option. I'd be interested to see what other brides have done but I thought it would be nice to ask.

Lauren

I used Pastor York and he was great to work with. My DH and I are both Jewish and he did a great job of incorporating some jewish wedding traditions into our ceremony. I would highly recommend him. He had everyone in tears with his beautiful speech.

We recently booked Pastor York and are extremely happy just based on the few emails exchanged and his prepared wedding ceremony for us. FI was in tears. :)

Book him early because he is very busy!! We have pushed our afternoon wedding to the evening because he already had 2 other weddings booked.

Good luck!

Pastor York has been fabulous with the few emails that we have exchanged as well. He gave us some different options for the ceremony wording, and said that we could add anything in at any time. He sounds so sweet, I can't wait to work with him!