Flirting with the idea

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 lbaz159

• 14 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 02:09 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Lauren and I'm from the Dallas area. I got engaged last month and I'm trying to figure out if a destination wedding would work out for us. I would love to have a destination wedding in Mexico next summer (2011). Right now I'm looking into Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya, and Cozumel. I'm hoping to find something on this forum that will help to point me in the right direction!

#2 mekanabr

• 537 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 02:27 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!! There are a ton of resources on here to help you make your decision. I would search for bride's reviews of weddings that were held at the resorts that you are interested in. I think that is one of the best ways ot figure out what to expect from that particular resort. Best of luck with your planning and enjoy all the great info on this site!!

#3 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 02:41 PM

Hello and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions or advice you have will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#4 carolina24

• 1,573 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 02:42 PM

one thing that i've learned while planning the DW is that you have to take a deep breath, let go, and trust that everything will turn out the way you want. when you think about it, you are planning one of the MOST important days of your life through emails and phone calls.

this forum has been a life saver b/c its so great to here from brides that have been there and are going through the same situation as you. so the number one way to know if a DW is for you, is to decide if you can relax and enjoy the ride :)

#5 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
          • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 20 February 2010 - 03:28 PM

Hi Lauren,
          Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#6 shae

• 308 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 02:39 AM

welcome and congrats! good luck finding the perfect location for your wedding!

#7 BeachBride10

• 169 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 07:20 AM

Congrats and welcome to the best wedding forum. You will for sure find inspiration from all the brides on this site.

Happy Planning

Bride & Groom + 23 Guests Booked

#8 Mischaka

• 969 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 09:11 AM

hello and welcome!! there's alot of info on here to guide you in the right direction. you just have to figure out what you want then you can narrow it down.

happy planning!!!!!

#9 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 05:01 PM

Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your engagement.
                  BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#10 lesandlynda

• 199 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 07:55 PM

Talk with Moments That Matter - they're based in Playa del Carmen and have insider info on all the best resorts and what they offer destination wedding couples........:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users