Jump to content

Photo

Vdaybride post wedding sale!! **Mucho pics**


  • Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#41 roo66

roo66
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,001 posts

    Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:09 PM

    Hi the raffa fans arrived today.Im delighted xxx I want to also say a huge THANKYOU for crediting our paypal account as the postage was less.WAHOOOH.
    Could i ask how much rbbon do think ill need for each one and which width ribbon did you use?
    Oh and finally there was one fan that was smaller than the rest ABSOLUTLY perfect for our flower girl chloe whos six and was happy to be getting one when i showed her what they were on line.
    Girls this was a super quick stress free honest transaction xxxxx
    Shop away xxxx

    #42 bahiabride2010

    bahiabride2010
    • Member
    • 997 posts

      Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:49 PM

      Thanks for quickly sending the items! I received the placecard holders last week! Very cute!

      #43 vdaybride

      vdaybride
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,412 posts

        Posted 01 March 2010 - 11:56 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by roo66
        Hi the raffa fans arrived today.Im delighted xxx I want to also say a huge THANKYOU for crediting our paypal account as the postage was less.WAHOOOH.
        Could i ask how much rbbon do think ill need for each one and which width ribbon did you use?
        Oh and finally there was one fan that was smaller than the rest ABSOLUTLY perfect for our flower girl chloe whos six and was happy to be getting one when i showed her what they were on line.
        Girls this was a super quick stress free honest transaction xxxxx
        Shop away xxxx
        Thanks :) I always try to treat people the way I like to be treated!!

        I think I used 3/8' or 5/8' I am so sorry I don't have any rolls left to get the exact one. I used about a roll of each color (had some left over from the color that was tied into a bow.) The rolls came in 5 yards rolls I believe. One roll will definitely be enough for the amount of fans you have. I used glue dots to keep the ends tightly in place and slowly wrapped the ribbon, overlapping by just a little until the handle was all the way wrapped. I am horrible at giving direction so my husband says so sorry in advance lol, but I hope this helps you somewhat.
        Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

         


        #44 vdaybride

        vdaybride
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,412 posts

          Posted 01 March 2010 - 11:57 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by bahiabride2010
          Thanks for quickly sending the items! I received the placecard holders last week! Very cute!
          I am happy that you liked them :)
          Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

           


          #45 Cindy*

          Cindy*
          • Sr. Member
          • 2,655 posts

            Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:40 AM

            I received my items yesterday. Thanks Timberley, I really appreciate it!

            #46 SoontobeMrsBerrios

            SoontobeMrsBerrios
            • Newbie
            • 18 posts

              Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:42 PM

              can you pls email me nataliejanerubia@aol.com.. i would like white pashmina, iron ons, hair comb

              #47 barbiegirl_27

              barbiegirl_27
              • Member
              • 946 posts

                Posted 06 March 2010 - 12:39 PM

                Darn I'm too late for the parasol.....I love love, love it! Would you mind telling me where you found it!?!?!

                :)

                #48 vdaybride

                vdaybride
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,412 posts

                  Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:59 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by barbiegirl_27
                  Darn I'm too late for the parasol.....I love love, love it! Would you mind telling me where you found it!?!?!

                  :)
                  Of course I don't mind! I got it from i do originals. They did my monograms, aisle runner and parasol. I Do Originals They were great to work with!
                  Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

                   


                  #49 barbiegirl_27

                  barbiegirl_27
                  • Member
                  • 946 posts

                    Posted 11 March 2010 - 03:08 PM

                    ah thank you so much for the info! I will have to check them out, and then convince my FI that it's a great idea! lol

                    Good luck selling the rest of your leftover!

                    #50 sweetiekris

                    sweetiekris
                    • Newbie
                    • 41 posts

                      Posted 12 March 2010 - 06:43 PM

                      Id like the flower girl shirt please




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users