Photo

Just booked at Azul Beach!

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 jerseylili

jerseylili
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 03:50 PM

would love any and all feedback you have. I'm getting married there but at the azul villa carola thats attached to it on Oct 29th 2011

#62 LauraMinn

LauraMinn
    • 29 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:24 PM

I'm getting married at Azul Beach on July 30 and am trying to decide where to hold a private reception/dinner.  Does anyone have any recommendations?  My WC just suggested the beach, but I am concerned about lighting and bugs for an early evening reception.

#63 taylorwd

taylorwd
      • 932 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:18 PM

Ours was on the Blue Terrace, and it's the perfect place if you can get it!  It's outside but covered with plenty of space for tables, dancing, a lounge area if you wanted it, pretty much anything.  There are restrictions on using it depending on how many guests you have.  Good luck!

#64 rawbbyn

rawbbyn
        • Site Supporter
        • 19 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 12:28 PM

Hi!

We just booked Azul beach as well! We have a meeting with Grace Rosenthal tonight to discuss fun :)

#65 melfaybik

melfaybik
          • 187 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 06:47 PM

Hi Laura!

We are getting married at Azul Beach on 5-28-11 and I think we are going to choose a private reception at the Blue Terrace but we are also thinking of the Blue Restaurant to have it air conditioned.  I have heard that the they may have remodeled the Blue Restaurant but I am waiting to hear confirmation on this because one person says it is the same and another person says its been redone.  I do know that they have made the Blue Terrace larger and the Blue Restaurant smaller and there are some restrictions depending on the number of people you are having.  I visited back in August and have photos I can PM you if you want...Just let me know.

Have you picked a photographer?  How many people are you having?  Are you having a Welcome Party/Dinner or Rehearsal Dinner?

-Melissa

Originally Posted by LauraMinn 

I'm getting married at Azul Beach on July 30 and am trying to decide where to hold a private reception/dinner.  Does anyone have any recommendations?  My WC just suggested the beach, but I am concerned about lighting and bugs for an early evening reception.

#66 LauraMinn

LauraMinn
            • 29 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 12:06 PM

Hi!  We're at Azul Beach on July 30, 2011.  I'd love to see photos from your visit!  We've never been there so we are relying on photos on the website (which is terrible!) and things people post here!  With the remodel it's definitely been hard to learn about the current setup.

It looks like Blue Terrace is out for us because we definitely won't meet the minimum guest count of 50 people.  We'll be more like 30-35.  I should ask about the restaurant or other indoor space-- I don't mind the beach, but it seems like with the wind, heat, and bugs, it could be uncomfortable.

I think instead of a welcome party we're going to use our free reservation at the restaurant on the first day.  About 75% of our guests will have arrived at that point, and I'm hoping we can squeeze in at the 25 person limit.  I thought about doing a cocktail party, but I don't want to schedule too much and want to give people a chance to explore the all-inclusive aspect of the resort, so I figure we'll do the dinner and then head to a bar or common area. 

I haven't picked a photographer yet.  I've been putting that off because I don't know what to do.  The resort-approved photographers are so expensive, but I don't really want to go to the trouble or expense of bringing someone in, either.  What are you considering?

#67 moniwoni

moniwoni
              • 120 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 04:52 PM

I'd love to see your photos if you wouldn't mind sharing:) I'm considering Azul Beach for my wedding...my email is daizey128@hotmail.com

monica wasser

#68 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:45 AM

This promotion is only available by Booking through a GI Vacation Consultant.

For more information, Azul Beach Hotel, by Karisma

FREE ORGANIC SPABAR TREATMENT!

+ UP TO 40% OFF + KIDS FREE + UP TO $350 IN CREDITS!

Azul Beach Hotel, by Karisma

In addition to our great FALL Madness special, when your clients book a vacation to the newly renovated Azul Beach Hotel, they will receive a complimentary service from our new Organic SPAbar! These special services use all natural ingredients and will leave our guests feeling rejuvenated and relaxed on their Gourmet Inclusive vacation!

Click here for a taste of our new Organic SPAbar menu!

THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION IS ONLY BOOKABLE THROUGH YOU, OUR GI VACATION CONSULTANTS!

Booking Window: September 7, 2012 – Dec 22, 2012 ; Travel Window: September 7, 2012- December 22, 2012

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#69 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:29 AM

Just a reminder that the Karisma Hotels Wedding Webinar is this saturday.  

For more information or the link to register, go here: Karisma Hotels Wedding Webinar Oct. 6 @ 6:00PM PST

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users