• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#41 msglave

msglave
  • 933 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 12:55 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by carolina24
    hey ladies just thought i'd share the site that i'm getting my sashes from. they are a little more than the site that's been posted, but i ordered several samples from them and just couldn't get the right color. the site i'm using has colors that match david's bridal colors so i thought it'd be easy to go into a store and chose the exact color you want, then order from the site. and they have super fast shipping, i placed the order on mon and got the sample on weds!!

Wedding Chair Covers | Wholesale Wedding Chair Covers
    I love that they match David's colors. Thanks for sharing!
    The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
    Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
    www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#42 ddk5576

ddk5576
    • 209 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:00 AM

Thanks for the link! You Rock!! :)

#43 KGirl99

KGirl99
      • 189 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:20 AM

I really wanted to do chair sashes but when my WC quoted me $50 for each chair sash, I kind of balked at that idea. I also thought of buying my own since they were so much cheaper but then I wondered what I would do with them afterwards. Then I saw this inspiration picture and I fell in love with it so I am going to be doing this instead.

Click the image to open in full size.

#44 Ashley*

Ashley*
        • 206 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:22 AM

Okay question for those of you who are bringing your centerpieces, are you setting them up or is the resort? did they charge a fee?
          Dreams Los Cabos is where I'll be on four twenty-three, 2011.

#45 Ashley*

Ashley*
          • 206 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:22 AM

oops I meant the sashes?
            Dreams Los Cabos is where I'll be on four twenty-three, 2011.

#46 KGirl99

KGirl99
            • 189 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:23 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Ashley*
              Okay question for those of you who are bringing your centerpieces, are you setting them up or is the resort? did they charge a fee?

My main centerpiece is going to be done by DecoCancun. As for my little side ones, I will be bringing them myself as they are easy to remember. I just emailed my WC a pic and asked them if they can assemble it for me and she said yes.

#47 Vintage Bride

Vintage Bride
              • 9 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:08 PM

Hi Renee,

Try this link Elegant Perspectives - Wholesale Wedding Decor: satin sashes, bows, chair covers, tablecloth, tablerunners, etc. - Canada & USA

They are based out of wasaga beach area and have chair sashes for around a dollar a sash.

#48 Oryx

Oryx
                • 727 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 07:39 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Vintage Bride
                  Hi Renee,

Try this link Elegant Perspectives - Wholesale Wedding Decor: satin sashes, bows, chair covers, tablecloth, tablerunners, etc. - Canada & USA

They are based out of wasaga beach area and have chair sashes for around a dollar a sash.
                  Awesome, thanks so much!

#49 fisheraa

fisheraa
                  • 28 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:36 AM

Where are the lanterns from in this photo? I like!
                    Phil Steingard is my photographer for my 3/3/2011 wedding. He is looking for other brides during that week or 2 that he will be in PC for my wedding. So if you are interested PM or look up Phil on facebook.

#50 KGirl99

KGirl99
                    • 189 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:39 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Ashley*
                      I have heard previous MP brides say that they brought their own sashes and table runners and the resort just set it up for them free of charge...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users