Photo

Weight Loss support for 2011 brides!!

• Please log in to reply
1041 replies to this topic

#751 kiwibride

kiwibride
  • 275 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 03:55 PM

I am so pleased.  I had my final wedding dress fitting yesterday and i have finally lost some c.m's from my thighs and i don't have to have the dress let out anymore WOO HOO!!  Just have to keep it up as i have 10 days in l.a and Vegas before the wedding and i am bound to put on weight.  My waist has gone down so much that the dress has to be taken in up the top!

I leave in 2 weeks today and am still 5 pounds over my top weight that i wanted to be ahhhh am going to be really strict  over the next fortnight, only problem is it is my bday next friday and we are going out for dinner friday and sat night!!

#752 NEMMERZ

NEMMERZ
    • 195 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 04:35 AM

kiwi, congrats on your progress..

dont worry about your bday, splurge a little, i actually have noticed that once in a while i have a splurge meal and it shocks my body and i still lost weight!!

i did it again last nite...........hoping that will still be the case.

Enjoy, its your birthday, you deserve it..............

#753 NEMMERZ

NEMMERZ
      • 195 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by richarsd 

It depends on your workout routine whether or not you can work the same thing more than once a week. Some routines are full body, some are push/pull, some are upper/lower splits. I do upper/lower splits so I am working my legs, but, abs twice a week...hasn't hurt me. Give it a try with adding in another day of lower exercises...start easier, you don't want injuries from overuse, and just up the intensity after a week or so :)

Oh and all my candles smell liked baked goods too!! I make handmade soy candles in my home so when I do a big batch, the whole house smells like cupcakes, lemon meringue pie, chocolate chip cookies, etc. lol YUM!!!

thanks for the advice,,,,yeah i dont wanna overwork my body, my FI tells me not to do that........i still am such a big fan of "biggest loser" tho and dont understand how they work out 6 hours a day and NOT use all muscles everyday?????

#754 richarsd

richarsd
        • 331 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:56 AM

Yay! Good for you! Keep up the hard work!

I am so pleased.  I had my final wedding dress fitting yesterday and i have finally lost some c.m's from my thighs and i don't have to have the dress let out anymore WOO HOO!!  Just have to keep it up as i have 10 days in l.a and Vegas before the wedding and i am bound to put on weight.  My waist has gone down so much that the dress has to be taken in up the top!

I leave in 2 weeks today and am still 5 pounds over my top weight that i wanted to be ahhhh am going to be really strict  over the next fortnight, only problem is it is my bday next friday and we are going out for dinner friday and sat night!!

#755 carrieb258

carrieb258
          • 216 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 02:31 PM

I am getting married in November and joined weight watchers 3 weeks ago - I have lost every week and am now 4 1/2 lbs lighter - only 24lb's to go :-)

Come on girls we can do it - we only get married once x

#756 fmichelle

fmichelle
            • 298 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 03:41 PM

Despite the torrential down pour, I checked out a local gym today and worked out hardcore. Thinking of doing that as much as possible this week, BD shoot's on Friday. I'm still not exactly where I want to be, but I figure an extra push this week won't hurt since I leave in four and a half weeks!

#757 GlamDivaBride

GlamDivaBride
              • 58 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:26 PM

Just a note...I am doing Jillian Michaels DVDs at home. Its not so much pounds lost as it is inches lost and toning/tightening achieved. I also do her 6-week abs routine and Yoga Meltdown in the evenings. I have a gym membership, yet lately I find that Jillian is all I need!! :-)Anyone else have any experience with Jillian Michaels?

~I get to marry my soulmate on July 16, 2011 at Sandals Grande Ocho Rios ~

#758 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                • 1,131 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:31 PM

Congrats Carrie! Weight watchers is great!

Diva Bride I too love Jillian Michaels DVDS - I actually use what she has on exercise tv on demand!

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                  ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#759 DeAngelis2be

DeAngelis2be
                  • 349 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 04:26 PM

Down 23 lb! 15 to go! You ladies should hit the beach (south beach diet) with me!! With cutting back on carbs and sweets and working out 2-4 days a week I'm seeing fantastic results! I did kick boxing class on Saturday so much fun! You should try it if your gym offers classes.

#760 kiwibride

kiwibride
                    • 275 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 06:38 PM

Congrats girls you are all doing so well!  I have lost another cm of my bust (so gutted) half a cm of my waist and half a cm of my thighs! 9 days till i leave so excited!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users