Photo

Weight Loss support for 2011 brides!!

• Please log in to reply
1041 replies to this topic

#631 speedy130

speedy130
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:05 AM

I just recovered from a two week illness that has really cramped my workouts!!  now I'm trying to get  back into running and it is not easy...boo...wedding is soon, gotta get going!

#632 richarsd

richarsd
    • 331 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:38 AM

Does anyone use Daily Plate?  I really like it.  Also does anyone know of any good websites with workouts for free weights and abs?

#633 richarsd

richarsd
      • 331 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:40 AM

So frustrating how it doesn't take the body long to lost the momentum, eh? But keep going!! It'll bounce back quick!

I just recovered from a two week illness that has really cramped my workouts!!  now I'm trying to get  back into running and it is not easy...boo...wedding is soon, gotta get going!

#634 Janet1480

Janet1480
        • 709 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:52 AM

thanks for the idea on going to the website for workouts! :)

Originally Posted by JetsettinBride 

@Scuba Stevi  -  I  have used the Daily Plate in the past, but I like  these 2 FREE Sites better LOSE IT! www.loseit.com  or Sparkpeople www.sparkpeople.com  are better than Daily Plate.

Also go to Womens Health Magazine website they have a lot of FREE workouts  http://www.womenshea...itness/workouts  search around you will find great workouts!

Good Luck! Happy Losing!! 

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#635 missgomes

missgomes
          • 296 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:19 AM

Good Morning Ladies.  I am sooo excited.  I've lost 12 lbs and I'm down 2 pants sizes!!  I take  my measurements again this weekend.  I am not as tired as I ususally am!!! I love this thread.  I dont post much because its tax season but I definitely lurk and take in all the great information and tips.  Thank you ladies so much!

#636 sxcT

sxcT
            • 1,282 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:39 AM

Congrats!!  Keep up the good work.  Measurements are always more important than the weight. 

I weigh as much as some men do and I am ok with that.  It is proportioned well on my body and I am very muscular so I know that the scale isn't taking that into consideration.  Just keep that in mind ladies so you don't get discouraged when the scale isn't moving as much as you'd like.  Measurements mean the most!!

Originally Posted by missgomes 

Good Morning Ladies.  I am sooo excited.  I've lost 12 lbs and I'm down 2 pants sizes!!  I take  my measurements again this weekend.  I am not as tired as I ususally am!!! I love this thread.  I dont post much because its tax season but I definitely lurk and take in all the great information and tips.  Thank you ladies so much!

#637 missgomes

missgomes
              • 296 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 03:30 PM

You're name is Taryn??? 

#638 missgomes

missgomes
                • 296 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 03:30 PM

I meant your!!

#639 BrideMoka

BrideMoka