kristamarie
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 12:41 PM

oops not hour *our!

#622 sxcT

sxcT
    • 1,282 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 03:05 PM

Good for u girl!!  Glad u finally got to see the results of your hard work.

Originally Posted by kristamarie 

Okay ladies!! I know a few weeks ago i was b*tching about no weight loss, well last week it just fell off!!!!!!!   Keep moving I promise you'll see a difference.

Also I read an article about how woman should only weight themselves at the same time every month, because of hour hormonal cycle it fluctuates so much!

Keep up the good work!

43 days till my BIG DAY!

#623 Janet1480

Janet1480
      • 709 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:02 PM

That is so awesome! I love that its free LOL I will definitely check this out and add the app to my iphone so i have no excuses :P thanks for sharing....i have 7 months to lose 15-20 lbs!

Originally Posted by LisaandJeff 

Has anyone tried the Lose It website?  It's awesome.  It sets and tracks goals for you, counts your calorie intake for the day, and also keeps track of all of your workouts.  It graphs your progress, favorite foods, and eating habits.

My FI works out with a guy who recently lost 25 lbs by using it.  According to the site, I will reach my goal weight (-8 lbs) by April 24th if I can follow their calorie guidelines.  It's also an iPhone app, so keeping track on the go is easy.  :)

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#624 DeAngelis2be

DeAngelis2be
        • 349 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:00 PM

I have now been on the South Beach diet for over a month and I lost and kept off 17 lb and I even went to Las Vegas for 4 days on business!! I normally go out to eat 2 times a week and I always find great choices on the menu that fit my diet. I really believe that losing weight is 90% mental, if you have the right attitude and will power and stick to your plan you will reach your goal. I'm feeling great and not missing all of the fatty foods that once loved.

Tonight was my 1st day back to the gym in over a week and I ran 3 miles to help me get back in the groove.

My fiance are going to watch "Shedding for the Wedding" on WB11 new show about couples losing weight for their wedding, it's on at 9pm EST tonight.

You can do it ladies! let me know if you have any questions about the south beach diet.

#625 Janet1480

Janet1480
          • 709 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:23 PM

I agree, its def about the mental power and will but not eating cheesecake helps too ahahaha

I think the key is to find your comfort zone and go witht that. This should be a life style change and not a crash diet....easier to eat better and excercise if it becomes a part of your daily life rather then it being a chore.

Originally Posted by DeAngelis2be 

I have now been on the South Beach diet for over a month and I lost and kept off 17 lb and I even went to Las Vegas for 4 days on business!! I normally go out to eat 2 times a week and I always find great choices on the menu that fit my diet. I really believe that losing weight is 90% mental, if you have the right attitude and will power and stick to your plan you will reach your goal. I'm feeling great and not missing all of the fatty foods that once loved.

Tonight was my 1st day back to the gym in over a week and I ran 3 miles to help me get back in the groove.

My fiance are going to watch "Shedding for the Wedding" on WB11 new show about couples losing weight for their wedding, it's on at 9pm EST tonight.

You can do it ladies! let me know if you have any questions about the south beach diet.

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#626 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
            • 710 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:18 PM

I've never done P90X but from what I've read, it's very cardio intensive. My girlfriend did it and said that it helped her lose weight but not sculpt and tone. With Jackie Warner you will definitely get a nice sculpted body. I swear by her workouts! Before you purchase her workout DVD, go to a library near you and borrow one of her DVD's. The one I've done so far is Jackie Warner total body workout. I now have the Extreme. You won't be disappointed :)

Originally Posted by Lizk23 

Do you think the Jackie Warner tapes are more intense than P90X? I've been looking to try something new too.

#627 Sharon99

Sharon99
              • 1,301 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:02 AM

@DeAngelis2be - Good for you!! That is awesome!

-I just finished P90x & it's more weight lifting then anything. You weight lift every other day each week for 6 days a week. I have seen great toning results.  It is intense but you make as hard as you want by how much you push yourself. I would recommend it!

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

I've never done P90X but from what I've read, it's very cardio intensive. My girlfriend did it and said that it helped her lose weight but not sculpt and tone. With Jackie Warner you will definitely get a nice sculpted body. I swear by her workouts! Before you purchase her workout DVD, go to a library near you and borrow one of her DVD's. The one I've done so far is Jackie Warner total body workout. I now have the Extreme. You won't be disappointed :)

#628 scuba stevi

scuba stevi
                • 11 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:17 PM

Does anyone use Daily Plate?  I really like it.  Also does anyone know of any good websites with workouts for free weights and abs?

#629 Janet1480

Janet1480
                  • 709 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:27 PM

what is Daily Plate?

Originally Posted by scuba stevi 

Does anyone use Daily Plate?  I really like it.  Also does anyone know of any good websites with workouts for free weights and abs?

#630 JetsettinBride

JetsettinBride
                    • 299 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 05:58 AM

@Scuba Stevi  -  I  have used the Daily Plate in the past, but I like  these 2 FREE Sites better LOSE IT!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users