Photo

Weight Loss support for 2011 brides!!

• Please log in to reply
1041 replies to this topic

#591 sxcT

sxcT
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:42 AM

Who cares about the weight.  Let that go.  How do you feel?  Clothes a little looser?  Body feet tighter and less squishy?  Take measurements.  STOP WEIGHING YOURSELF!!!!

Good Luck at your fitting.  Must be exciting!!

Originally Posted by kristamarie 

OMG still the same weight for the past 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!  WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

#592 Cherazi

Cherazi
    • 196 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:22 PM

I was in the same boat for 6 months. I cried every time I went on the scale!

Now a combination of 1200 calories/day, 4 times a week workout (cardio and heavy weights) plus the CapsiPlex has been finally working. Just don't lose hope. You will look great for your wedding.

Originally Posted by kristamarie 

OMG still the same weight for the past 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!  WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

#593 kristamarie

kristamarie
      • 104 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:22 PM

what is Capsiplex?

Originally Posted by Cherazi 

I was in the same boat for 6 months. I cried every time I went on the scale!

Now a combination of 1200 calories/day, 4 times a week workout (cardio and heavy weights) plus the CapsiPlex has been finally working. Just don't lose hope. You will look great for your wedding.

#594 AMY101

AMY101
        • 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 05:40 PM

10 pounds thts ma target mannn

#595 kiwibride

kiwibride
          • 275 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by NEMMERZ 

KIWI

im sorry i am confused.........your wedding day says 11-4-11......but you say your wedding day is in 8 weeks......Is that correct?

Just wondering if the 11-4 was a misprint is all??

Jus keeping an eye out......i certainly dont mean to offend you in any way........just noticed..

No probs not a mis print it's just how we write the date in the rest of the world!!!   I should remember to write it the other way i used to live in America!!!

#596 kiwibride

kiwibride
            • 275 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:43 PM

I went to have a fitting last week and my dress is now to big around my boobs and waist and still to tight around my bum and thighs!! Typical.  Dressmaker said she could let it out on the side a bit but i said no not yet as i really want to keep working on my weight!  Have signed up for a 6 week challenge at my gym where they take your measurements and weigh you once a week to see how your going it is perfect timing as we fly out in 6 weeks!  Dressmaker only needs 2 weeks to do the alterations so i have  4 weeks to do it, fingers crossed i get there!!

#597 sxcT

sxcT
              • 1,282 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:16 AM

Keep at it girl!!  Stick with it and u will see some more changes...and hopefully in the lower half.  Unfortunately we cannot pick and choose where the inches come off.  Good Luck with the challenge. 

Originally Posted by kiwibride 

I went to have a fitting last week and my dress is now to big around my boobs and waist and still to tight around my bum and thighs!! Typical.  Dressmaker said she could let it out on the side a bit but i said no not yet as i really want to keep working on my weight!  Have signed up for a 6 week challenge at my gym where they take your measurements and weigh you once a week to see how your going it is perfect timing as we fly out in 6 weeks!  Dressmaker only needs 2 weeks to do the alterations so i have  4 weeks to do it, fingers crossed i get there!!

#598 choeft201

choeft201
                • 156 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:44 AM

Just started 30 day shread...we will see how it goes..I'm sore today

Puerto Vallarta...June 18th, 2011

#599 gom4good

gom4good
                  • 45 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by choeft201 

Just started 30 day shread...we will see how it goes..I'm sore today

what the 30 day shred all about?

#600 Janet1480

Janet1480
                    • 709 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:15 PM

Yes ditto...what is the 30 day shred? I have been trying to excercise and lose weight for my October wedding! lost 6 pounds but it is going too slowly for my liking! i have been trying since December....holidays didnt make it easy either :S

Originally Posted by gom4good 

what the 30 day shred all about?

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users