Jump to content

Photo

Weight Loss support for 2011 brides!!


  • Please log in to reply
1041 replies to this topic

#531 NEMMERZ

NEMMERZ
  • Jr. Member
  • 195 posts

    Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:26 AM

    So weird, why am I the lightest when I wake up in morning......and an hour after I am awake, the scale goes up 1 pound and by the end of the day I am up 3 pounds........

     

    This is pretty much everyday..........

     

    Just wondering if there is a real explaination......

     

    Like for example...........not to be too graphic.......I woke up weighed myself........15min later had coffee and went to "the bathroom.."" and still weighed a pound more..........LOL..........shouldnt I weight less after THAT :) LOL

     



    #532 Cherazi

    Cherazi
    • Jr. Member
    • 196 posts

      Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:11 AM

      How does everyone feel about the fat burning supplements? My cousin swears by CapsiPlex. But I just can't trust them .... Maybe for a short period of time? It's wedding crunch time for me, 3 months and 20 lbs to go!



      #533 Cherazi

      Cherazi
      • Jr. Member
      • 196 posts

        Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:12 AM


        You are so funny! I have been wondering the same thing :) 

        Originally Posted by NEMMERZ 

        So weird, why am I the lightest when I wake up in morning......and an hour after I am awake, the scale goes up 1 pound and by the end of the day I am up 3 pounds........

         

        This is pretty much everyday..........

         

        Just wondering if there is a real explaination......

         

        Like for example...........not to be too graphic.......I woke up weighed myself........15min later had coffee and went to "the bathroom.."" and still weighed a pound more..........LOL..........shouldnt I weight less after THAT :) LOL

         





        #534 Tennyt1

        Tennyt1
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,131 posts

          Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:20 AM


          This is the exact reason why I don't own a scale!
           

          Originally Posted by NEMMERZ 

          So weird, why am I the lightest when I wake up in morning......and an hour after I am awake, the scale goes up 1 pound and by the end of the day I am up 3 pounds........

           

          This is pretty much everyday..........

           

          Just wondering if there is a real explaination......

           

          Like for example...........not to be too graphic.......I woke up weighed myself........15min later had coffee and went to "the bathroom.."" and still weighed a pound more..........LOL..........shouldnt I weight less after THAT :) LOL

           




          http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

          ~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
          ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

          #535 Tennyt1

          Tennyt1
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,131 posts

            Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:21 AM

            I want to try them also, I'm not sure about brand but I want to try more for energy than for the 'fat burning'.  I heard its really good

             

            Originally Posted by Cherazi 

            How does everyone feel about the fat burning supplements? My cousin swears by CapsiPlex. But I just can't trust them .... Maybe for a short period of time? It's wedding crunch time for me, 3 months and 20 lbs to go!




            http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

            ~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
            ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

            #536 SummerDawn

            SummerDawn
            • Jr. Member
            • 324 posts

              Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:47 AM



              Originally Posted by Tennyt1 

              I want to try them also, I'm not sure about brand but I want to try more for energy than for the 'fat burning'.  I heard its really good

               

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Cherazi 

              How does everyone feel about the fat burning supplements? My cousin swears by CapsiPlex. But I just can't trust them .... Maybe for a short period of time? It's wedding crunch time for me, 3 months and 20 lbs to go!


               


              I would like to try something too if I thought it wasn't bad for me. Its so hard to know!

               

              Also for weights - do I want to do more weight less reps or lots of reps with a lower weight? I never know...
               



              #537 sxcT

              sxcT
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,282 posts

                Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:07 PM

                For the weights I would suggest heavier weight with less reps.  It will help sculpt the body u want. Nothing more than 10....12 at the max for some exercises.  Lift heavier - you will be surprised at how heavy you can actually lift. 
                 

                Originally Posted by SummerDawn 



                I would like to try something too if I thought it wasn't bad for me. Its so hard to know!

                 

                Also for weights - do I want to do more weight less reps or lots of reps with a lower weight? I never know...
                 





                #538 Tennyt1

                Tennyt1
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,131 posts

                  Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:28 PM

                  I'm going to try that!


                  http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

                  ~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                  ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

                  #539 Tennyt1

                  Tennyt1
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,131 posts

                    Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:29 PM

                    SxcT do you have a work out plan that you use that you could share?


                    http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

                    ~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                    ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

                    #540 NEMMERZ

                    NEMMERZ
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 195 posts

                      Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:13 PM



                      Originally Posted by Cherazi 

                      How does everyone feel about the fat burning supplements? My cousin swears by CapsiPlex. But I just can't trust them .... Maybe for a short period of time? It's wedding crunch time for me, 3 months and 20 lbs to go!



                      i am ALL for them...............wish i could take them.....right now on the market is a pill called Oxi Elite PRO............everyone at the gym loves it and sees results......

                       

                      Im medicine sensitive and cant take ANY diet pills, wish i could

                       

                      I dont think a little assistance is forbidden.......

                       

                      I have several friends taking the Oxi Elite Pro right now..........and LOVE it........so i would be comfortable sayin its a good product.

                       

                      My FI is taking it too....






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users