Photo

Weight Loss support for 2011 brides!!

• Please log in to reply
1041 replies to this topic

#41 CeeCee76

CeeCee76
  • 235 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:26 PM

I'm trying to lose about 10lbs and get back to weight training to tone up. I already go to the gym 4 times a week, but my eating habits aren't good.
    ~January 11, 2011~ Sun Palace, Cancun, Mexico~Our wedding review

#42 rus

rus
    • 19 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 06:07 PM

So the weather is great outside - so I am determined to go to the park and walk for an hour before going home and finishing my work. So far in clinical I have 6,000 steps on my pedometer so now I just want to get some aerobics in....and I have been eating healthy...soo small goals at a time :)
      Looking to share a great photographer for weekend of May 28th, 2011 in Puerto Vallarta.....PM if you're interested :-)

http://global.thekno...rs/tt61c97.aspx

#43 taylorwd

taylorwd
      • 932 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 08:04 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by rus
        So the weather is great outside - so I am determined to go to the park and walk for an hour before going home and finishing my work. So far in clinical I have 6,000 steps on my pedometer so now I just want to get some aerobics in....and I have been eating healthy...soo small goals at a time :)
        Good for you on the 6,000 steps and eating healthy!!

#44 Oryx

Oryx
        • 727 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 03:24 PM

If you are interested in joining, please check out the BL Season 9 thread!
          http://bestdestinati....son-9-a-57378/

BDW Biggest Loser IX – Start date: April 16, 2010 – initial weigh in – to start, you will need to send Ren©e [Oryx] your starting weight along with a photo for proof (photo of yourself plus the number on the scale). You can send these to: BLseason9@gmail.com.

This season will last 12 weeks. Each subsequent week, you will send Ren©e [Oryx] your weight and a photo of the scale (you don’t need to send a photo of yourself every week, just the first and last weeks). Weigh-in days will be on FRIDAYS. However, in the hopes that you won’t miss any weeks, you will have until each Saturday at 12:00PM EST to send me your weigh-in and photo for that week.

#45 SouthernSweetie

SouthernSweetie
          • 394 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:11 PM

Love this thread! My goal was to lose 60lbs. I got off to a slow start in January, picked up drastically in February but really fell off in April. This will be a great support group. I'm down 16lbs but want the other 44 off before October, when the dress shopping will commence. I'd like to have my dress ordered by Dec 2010 (January 2011 at the absolute latest).

I'm printing the whole thread now so I can catch up by reading the posts while I'm on the treadmill. We can do it, Ladies!!!

#46 taylorwd

taylorwd
            • 932 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:10 PM

Love your enthusiasm SouthernSweetie! Just remember that if you haven't lost everything by the time you find and order your dress, that's what alterations are for!

#47 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
              • 1,131 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 11:26 AM

so I have lost 19lbs so far I still have about 10lbs to go. I feel great. But I think now i'm just overly conscious of everything I do and eat. I don't think that such a good thing.
                http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#48 knitgirl13

knitgirl13
                • 276 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 12:01 PM

I'd like to lose 18 lbs by September 2011

#49 Bella30

Bella30
                  • 45 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:05 PM

I want to lose 20 lbs!!!.. I just wish I could stick to a routine and do it! So hard! But I am getting married now so the motivater feels a little different! )) Good Luck to you all!!

#50 kimberly333

kimberly333
                    • 283 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:29 PM

I need to lose 50lbs by Oct 2010 to go dress shopping for my wedding in Oct 2011. I can't seem to stay motivated to exercise and my diet sucks. I really have to start now, great thread!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users