Weight Loss support for 2011 brides!!

• Please log in to reply
1041 replies to this topic

#431 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
  • 710 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by mmcst38 

Ladies I am officially joining the weightloss support! I ordered my dress in November, I completely quit exercising and ate like crazy over holidays adn got pretty sick and went through two rounds of steriods (no excuse I know) needless to say I gained 10lbs since november and went on Saturday to try my dress on because it came in and it didn't fit! I mean it fit but didn't zip all the way up, about 2 inches left...I lost 30lbs in the end of 2006 beggingin of 2007 and have maintained it until now agggghhh, so mad at myself, anyway, I need support for sure, I'm sticking with what I did to lose 30lbs in first place,  which is proper nutrition along with portion control and exercise cardio/strength...wish me luck! I'm 5'3, my weight today was 142, my goal is 128, I just want to be under 130 again atually...im scared this is not possible by the last week of march which is my fitting for dress

You can definitely do it!! Start now and stick with it.

#432 mmcst38

mmcst38
    • 237 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:13 PM

Thanks!

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

Quote:
      Originally Posted by mmcst38 

Ladies I am officially joining the weightloss support! I ordered my dress in November, I completely quit exercising and ate like crazy over holidays adn got pretty sick and went through two rounds of steriods (no excuse I know) needless to say I gained 10lbs since november and went on Saturday to try my dress on because it came in and it didn't fit! I mean it fit but didn't zip all the way up, about 2 inches left...I lost 30lbs in the end of 2006 beggingin of 2007 and have maintained it until now agggghhh, so mad at myself, anyway, I need support for sure, I'm sticking with what I did to lose 30lbs in first place,  which is proper nutrition along with portion control and exercise cardio/strength...wish me luck! I'm 5'3, my weight today was 142, my goal is 128, I just want to be under 130 again atually...im scared this is not possible by the last week of march which is my fitting for dress

You can definitely do it!! Start now and stick with it.

May 13, 2011
      Riu Resort
      Ochos Rios Jamaica

#433 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
      • 710 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 12:35 AM

Although I have seemed to fall off the wagon for I've gained 3 more pounds, I decided to push back my South beach diet plan, due to ladies night on Saturday. It wouldn't have been fun to sit at dinner with friends and not eat whatever I wanted and have cocktails. With that said... I've already purchased the items needed for my meals and will begin my South beach diet today!! I have the super quick cook book to help me with a decent selection of food choices, so I don't get bored with my meals because lord knows i'm so sick of chicken! LOL I'm so ready to get rid of this fat!! LOL I will post results of my weigh in, after 7 days. Stay Tuned.....

#434 Futureride

Futureride
        • 41 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:09 AM

Congrats!!! Beautiful ring Lady....

Future Mrs. S. O'B

Sherrie O'Banner

#435 Futureride

Futureride
          • 41 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:18 AM

You can do anything you put your mind to. Don't sike yourself to believe it's impossible. Mind over matter & determination. Your motivation is you being that beautiful bride you always vision yourself of being. Let's go & get the workout going.... Strong mind; strong body....

Future Mrs. S. O'B

Sherrie O'Banner

#436 LisaandJeff

LisaandJeff
            • 296 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:59 AM

Awesome article today:  51 tips to help you lose weight!  This makes me want to go work out right now.  :)

http://www.cnn.com/2...ners/index.html

June 18, 2011 * Cabo Azul Resort

#437 Kristibear

Kristibear
              • 63 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:54 AM

Great tips Lisa! Thank you!  I always thought that staying under 1200 calories per day was good for you.  Guess not.

#438 GauchoSteph

GauchoSteph
                • Huddler
                • 66 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 04:36 PM

Thanks for the Everyday Paleo tip! I made the green curry (though I opted for red) last night, and am making the chicken and vegetable medley tonight... great blog! 

#439 mmcst38

mmcst38
                  • 237 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by LisaandJeff 

Awesome article today:  51 tips to help you lose weight!  This makes me want to go work out right now.  :)

http://www.cnn.com/2...ners/index.html

great article! thanks for sharing the tips!

May 13, 2011
                    Riu Resort
                    Ochos Rios Jamaica

#440 mmcst38

mmcst38
                    • 237 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:03 PM

so it was my first day on the "I'm going to be healthy again" plan, so far so good, although night is my worst time! I'm a snacker, love sweets and chocolate after a long day!!!!

May 13, 2011
                      Riu Resort
                      Ochos Rios Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users