Brandy
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:09 AM

Congrats!!! You can do it! Good Luck!

#232 islandbride8

islandbride8
    • 315 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 07:45 AM

Well I'm down another 2 pounds (8 total) in about 10 days!!!  Of course they would have panera bread asiago bagels at work today... grrrr.... I didn't even take 1 bite!  (my stomach may grumble now, but will look awsome when our wedding rolls around!!!)

#233 Nan

Nan
      • 599 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:46 AM

That´s exactly the way to do it--- will power!!!!!!!

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#234 bmadzia1

bmadzia1
        • 355 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 06:50 AM

Hi Aliciakeys1

I did the SlimIn6. That was my first exercise cd. It didn't really help with a BIG weight loss, but it did do a lot for dropping the pant size. Some people acheive the promised result, I didn't. But I did get motvated to do more! So that was good money spent.  Follow the mitchi ladder they include in the book, and you'll do fine.

My advice (one I should probabaly follow more often myself)... if you know it's bad - DON'T PUT IT IN YOUR SHOPPING CART. I noticed that I'm one of those weird ladies now, always checking the nutrition labels LOL .. but it does help. Once you've completed that, I would suggest Turbo Fire. It's more cardio intense, but I find it easier on the joints than Slim in 6 and more uplifting.

Keep going - YOU CAN DO IT!

Originally Posted by aliciakeys1 

Hey everyone, I'm getting married in September 2011 and I need to lose about 25 to 30lbs. My official start day is today. I'm planning on doing the Slim in Six. Has anyone tried these excercise video's. Also does anyone have some good advice on weight loss, for example, what to eat or drink?

#235 bmadzia1

bmadzia1
          • 355 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 06:51 AM

I failed to mention; I've lost 40lbs so far and I have another 20lb to go. I have a list of 3 VERY selfish reasons why I want to do it, and if I fall of the wagon, my FI opens my book and shows me the reasons :)

#236 JetsettinBride

JetsettinBride
            • 299 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 08:26 AM

good job on the weight loss ladies.. Keep it up!

#237 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
              • 235 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:33 AM

Congrats Brandy that's awesome!

We are getting married pretty close together. I hoping to drop 15 by the end of year and another 15 before the wedding...well before the last fitting anyway lol.

#238 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 11:15 AM

Thanks jonesr1979, I also hope to loose another 25 pounds before the wedding.

#239 jrod07

jrod07
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 98 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 08:26 PM

I'm so happy I found this forum.  I would like to tone up and loose about 10 pounds for my wedding in July, 2011.  I know it may not sound like a lot, but I'm having a hard time exercising and eating right probably because I'm stressed with planning.  I recently applied to a half marathon that will take place in March.  I'm hoping I get in because maybe that will motivate me to get my but in shape.  I'll keep you posted on whether or not I get in. 

#240 bmadzia1

bmadzia1
                    • 355 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 06:07 AM

jrod07... don't wait till March.. get on the healthy train now.  Remember; there are two major holidays between now and july. I got 20lbs more to go before Sept. 2011. Start now, and don't have regrets after!  I find that when I'm stressed out, exercise clears my head...

Originally Posted by jrod07 

I'm so happy I found this forum.  I would like to tone up and loose about 10 pounds for my wedding in July, 2011.  I know it may not sound like a lot, but I'm having a hard time exercising and eating right probably because I'm stressed with planning.  I recently applied to a half marathon that will take place in March.  I'm hoping I get in because maybe that will motivate me to get my but in shape.  I'll keep you posted on whether or not I get in. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users