Photo

Weight Loss support for 2011 brides!!

• Please log in to reply
1041 replies to this topic

#201 aliciakeys1

aliciakeys1
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 05:08 AM

Hey everyone, I'm getting married in September 2011 and I need to lose about 25 to 30lbs. My official start day is today. I'm planning on doing the Slim in Six. Has anyone tried these excercise video's. Also does anyone have some good advice on weight loss, for example, what to eat or drink?

#202 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
    • 1,131 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 05:15 AM

Hello againg ladies...I'm now down 32lbs and I have never been this slim in my life.  Its great I feel good. I still have 4lbs to go to get to my goal but I have been lacking in motivation latley.  So I'm going to try to work harder this week. 

Aliciakeys1 I am on WW and I have lost that weight in 8 months so you can do it too!

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
      ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#203 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
      • 1,131 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 05:23 AM

Starting Weight: 172

Weight Now: 138

Target Weight: 135

Wedding Date: April 2, 2011

Evil Foods / Problems: fried, junk foods, sweet, salty, you name it!

What I am doing now: WW - and lots of cardio and strength training

What I am going to do this week:  I haven't been to the gym in about 2 weeks so I'm going to jump back on my exercise routines even if only 30 minutes a day.  Wish me luck.

#204 *Linds*

*Linds*
        • 5,776 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 05:31 AM

Tenny- You have made some great progress!!!! Do you have any before/after pics!? You must be feeling great about yourself and you totally should! Good luck getting back on track this week! Just think about how far you have come and how little you have left to lose!

Loving married life! <3

#205 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
          • 1,131 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:26 AM

Thanks Linds I'm going to try my best.

#206 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
            • 235 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:36 AM

OMG AMAZING Tennyt1!

I've lost about 10 pounds and want to lose about 20 more by my March 23rd wedding.

Originally Posted by Tennyt1 

Starting Weight: 172

Weight Now: 138

Target Weight: 135

Wedding Date: April 2, 2011

Evil Foods / Problems: fried, junk foods, sweet, salty, you name it!

What I am doing now: WW - and lots of cardio and strength training

What I am going to do this week:  I haven't been to the gym in about 2 weeks so I'm going to jump back on my exercise routines even if only 30 minutes a day.  Wish me luck.

#207 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
              • 235 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:40 AM

Hey alicia keys1,

I am also on WW and its greating for tracking what you eat. I have the slim in 6 videos as well but don't use them because i hate to work out at home. So go to the gym 5 days a week instead. I had a friend that lost a tonne of weight using those. If your able to stick with it you'll do amazing. I am weak so if went home to work out i would end up on couch instead LOL :)

Originally Posted by aliciakeys1 

Hey everyone, I'm getting married in September 2011 and I need to lose about 25 to 30lbs. My official start day is today. I'm planning on doing the Slim in Six. Has anyone tried these excercise video's. Also does anyone have some good advice on weight loss, for example, what to eat or drink?

#208 *Linds*

*Linds*
                • 5,776 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:57 AM

Right now I'm debating on whether or not to pick up WW online again....

I used it last year and it helped keep me honest and aware of portions, etc, but it was adding the exercise that made all the difference in the world for me. I'm not sure I would get my money's worth because I am TERRIBLE about tracking on the weekend because my days are a lot less structured....decisions, decisions.

Loving married life! <3

#209 BrysBride2Be

BrysBride2Be
                  • 9 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 04:04 PM

Oh Linds! I used to go to WW meetings and I did so well! I lost 18lbs in a matter of 6 months and I felt great. Then I stopped going. A couple of months ago, I signed up for WW Online and I haven't logged anything in a few weeks

Right now I'm debating on whether or not to pick up WW online again....

I used it last year and it helped keep me honest and aware of portions, etc, but it was adding the exercise that made all the difference in the world for me. I'm not sure I would get my money's worth because I am TERRIBLE about tracking on the weekend because my days are a lot less structured....decisions, decisions.

#210 mistibuard

mistibuard
                    • 444 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 06:04 PM

Tennyt1- you are doing such a great job and you're definitely motivating! I wish you much success.

Originally Posted by Tennyt1 

Hello againg ladies...I'm now down 32lbs and I have never been this slim in my life.  Its great I feel good. I still have 4lbs to go to get to my goal but I have been lacking in motivation latley.  So I'm going to try to work harder this week. 

Aliciakeys1 I am on WW and I have lost that weight in 8 months so you can do it too!

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users