thanks for the tips..I will definitely try them...my problem is sweet cravings..can't seem to knock them..I feel like a junkie especially around that time of the month. How do you go without even fruit?
Originally Posted by Showtime1111
Hey gals..I thought I would pipe in as a support to you all. Wedding stress is massive enough and now we need to fit in that dress...ha..the dress can hide but the bikini doesn't..
I myself train 5-6 days a week, it's a stress reliever for me. I train with weights and my dessert is cardio, for several years and have some great tips.
I'm 39 years old, 5 foot 3 and 112 pounds, normally 108. I drink alot of red wine. I have learned that you just can't quick fix that spot..I can help with questions but I want to say, please don't look at your wedding day as a goal but a lifestyle change, whatever your doing now should be a permanent part of your new life. Hey who wants to look back and say gawd I looked so good...eekk...
Do this for you..and only you...don't weigh yourself...see how close fits...and follow these tips..
--cardio in the morning at least 25 plus minutes - low intensity - bike or elliptical - 2 days a week , the rest circut with weights
- green tea, fat free yogurt
- no fruit, no pop, no sugar
- chicken, browns and don't eat after 8 pm
- have a cheat day per week
- if you screw up, it's ok, have sex LOL..
- tons of water, if you drink....vodka, soda...red wine
- massage - gets toxins out
- tan - brown skin makes you look leaner
- CRUNCHES EVERY DAY!!! 3 sets of 30..you can do it...
1 week before the wedding...no carbs...lots of protein, water and cardio only - BELIEVE IN YOU!!