Photo

Weight Loss support for 2011 brides!!

• Please log in to reply
1041 replies to this topic

#151 Oryx

Oryx
  • 727 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 10:13 AM

That must feel awesome, congrats on your accomplishment so far!

Originally Posted by roxmysockz 

I havent been trying to loose weight for a while now but glad to see since stopping going to the gym i've havent gained anything, i'm around the 6 months mark now so MUST get back on it.

Started at 181lbs now down to 158lbs ideally want to be 140lbs!

Off to the gym then!!..

#152 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
    • 418 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 12:21 PM

*Linds*  - Yes right at the beginning I was going to the gym 4-5 times a week and eating very healthy no treats at all. Of course you cant stick to it all the time unfortunately :(

I didnt go back to all the bad food I was eating before so didnt gain any back and have just started again (slowly only lost 1lb in the last week and been to gym 2 times p/w) am going to stick to eating rice and chicken for lunch again and having salads and stuff for dinner. 1 bad meal per week!

Gonna hop over to the 30 day shred topic see what everyone thinks of that too!!

I'm motivating myself by thinking about everyone seeing me in a bikini on the beach ARGHHHHH!!!!! Oh and flabby arms in wedding pics lol

Oryx  - Thanks! It does and I feel so much happier about myself now :)

#153 *Linds*

*Linds*
      • 5,776 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:57 AM

Like a lot of people in the world...I just wish it was easier for me lol!

Loving married life! <3

#154 sorord1

sorord1
        • 240 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:57 PM

Hey girls, I am joining you 2011 brides on your weight lose journey.  I just started working out this week so we will see how much I can lose.  I am 5'2 too and I want to lose 10 lbs  but 15 lbs would be great!!!  My problem is when I am around my family they always want to eat food that isnt too good for the body.  So, I have to gain some will power and learn to say NO to bad food thats tastes yummy.

#155 Nan

Nan
          • 599 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:38 AM

Just go for it and don´t be too hard on yourself!! If the day comes and you have lost 5 lbs insted of 10.. you will still feel happy about what you have accomplished! 

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#156 sorord1

sorord1
            • 240 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 07:29 AM

Thanks that was really sweet of you Nan!

#157 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
              • 418 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 08:41 AM

God i'm so sad at the moment - know im gonna end up comfort eating!

My cousin (who is like a brother to me, lived with us since kids) left with the army for afgan last night

Feeling super sad :(

#158 Bride KSmith

Bride KSmith
                • Site Supporter
                • 144 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:21 PM

Okay ladies I am joining in. I am getting married May 20, 2011. I am 5'2" and I need to lose about 20lbs. The problem is that I LOVE red velvet cake! I will begin my work out program on Monday. Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I did it last year and lost close to 18lbs, then the red velvet cake brought it all bacl lol.

I am not so concerned with the dress (they will make that to fit me), but I really need to get into a swimsuit and not look completely crazy.

#159 *Linds*

*Linds*
                  • 5,776 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 05:20 AM

Well i've managed to make it to the gym 4x's this week. My goal is to make it atleast once more, however I am in a wedding on Saturday. I have the rehersal tonight, wedding stuff all day tomorrow, and probably a killer hangover on Sunday. I just need to manage one more time.

Its that time of the month for me this week so I will not be weighing as usual because I just feel bloated. I really don't want to get on the scale and get all upset as a result of aunt flo....

Loving married life! <3

#160 Jen1407

Jen1407
                    • 393 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by *Linds* 

Well i've managed to make it to the gym 4x's this week. My goal is to make it atleast once more, however I am in a wedding on Saturday. I have the rehersal tonight, wedding stuff all day tomorrow, and probably a killer hangover on Sunday. I just need to manage one more time.

Its that time of the month for me this week so I will not be weighing as usual because I just feel bloated. I really don't want to get on the scale and get all upset as a result of aunt flo....

Congrats Linds, you must feel so proud.  I myself am trying to make it to the gym 5-6 times a week.  I have less than 4 months to go and would really love to loose another 5-10 pounds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users