Weight Loss support for 2011 brides!!

rus

I'm back!  :)

Thank you so much....I will have to post some pics really soon!

I was really good evenon the resort, working out, and eating right, until the day after the wedding....I had 3 days on the resort with desserts, mashed potatoes and other such splurges...(man were those mashed potatoes heaven!!!)

:)

Keep at it, you are oh so close, december is just around the corner.  I am going out for some sushi tonight on our last night before we head back to work tomorrow.  :(

Post pics soon!

Mel

Originally Posted by MichCraw View Post

MWise!! You are leaving really soon, Congrats on your total accomplishment.. it's fun to realize that when we set our minds to something we can actually achieve it!! ( And don't we know that it ain't easy when it come to weight loss!) I can't wait to see some pictures of you looking hot hot hot in your wedding dress, good luck with your last minute preparations and hopefully it's not total chaos at home to scramble and get the last minute things done! ( Which I believe my house will be when it comes to crunch time lol) Enjoy yourself, take time to soak everything in.. once in a life time... and all in all you should really be proud of yourself! Talk 2 u when you get back !!!

sxct, have fun and good luck your your BD shoot, i'm confident that  you will look smashing in your photo shoot and your Fiancé will be forever greatful to receive such an amazing gift! Funny how the Insanity has finished .. but it hasn't stopped... we still don't know what to with ourselves... (  yoga, gym, running... arghhh decisions decisions)!

Busybee hi! 15 pounds down that is a great accomplishment, don't get discouraged everyone hits a moment where they plateau or the weight comes off in .5 increments!!! Maybe you are working out too often and not giving your body enough time to recuperate... or maybe you are working out so much that you are gaining a lot of muscle which weighs more than fat! Whatever you do .. don't be too skimpy on those calories per day ... if you aren't eatiing enough your body will start conserving what you are eating and storing it as fat! What you are eating seems to be really good .. however it's the quantity maybe that's not enough... just a few ideas for you ... I don't pretend to be an expert but these are all things that I have done also in the past and have backfired on me too. Good luck and keep us posted on your success!!!

As for myself, i'm down to my goal weight and then some .... 3 pounds less than what I had hoped for ... I can't believe i've actually reached it and I have some time to spare! I wanted to lose around 55-57 pounds .. and i'm down 60 pounds exactly ... now my problem will be figuring out a way to maintain it and not continue losing... I don't want to stop working out .. cause I really love it and it makes me feel good.. and I eat quite a bit ... mostly healthy and my stomach has shrunk quite a bit .. because I can't consume as much food as I used too .. i'm full really quickly ... anyhow... one day at a time and I will figure it out .. as long as I don't gain any weight I should be fine! Can't wait to try my dress in early November once the alterations are done!!! Yeah!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa!!!!  awesome booty shot!!!!! 

He is going to lose it!!!  Hard work pays off and shows in photos...good job!

Originally Posted by sxcT View Post

Hey ladies!!  I get to view my BD pics tomorrow but I got a sneak peak when she posted one of them on her website.

Figured the link will probably be better so you have the option to view it instead of my booty just be right in your face if I had posted it LOL. 

Warning!!  Its a booty pic!!

http://confessionsofaboudoirstudio.com/

My pic is under her post "Who Says Risque?...I Do!"

That's me!!  I can't believe it.  So excited to see the others.

Thats great!!!!  :)

hahahhahahahhahah

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl View Post

I'm sure you will look amazing in your BD shoot!! Remember to think sexy thoughts....It's for your husband!! LOL Let the pictures speak for themselves. I gave my husband my BD book as a wedding gift and he was very pleased! He was so pleased with it, he showed his best men!! LOL The best part of it, is that the photographer captured all of their expressions. It wasn't staged. It was priceless!! Here are the pics:

wedding_0262.jpg

wedding_0264.jpg

wedding_0267.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Ladies....I just thought I would post one before, and some after pics.......the before isn't the greatest, but I wasn't allowing cameras around me for quite some time  ;)

Our wedding was great (10.24.11), I have been slow to get back to the gym, but I am still running, and have only gained 4 pounds since coming home.....

Thanks for all the support, hope you are all staying motivated with the upcoming holidays (U.S. - Thanksgiving, and Christmas)....

YOU CAN DO IT!!!! 

Before:  Playing a game....I think you can tell which one I am!!!  ;)

before.jpg

AFTER:  NEVER thought I would get into a bikini ever again!!!   woot.gif

After2.jpg

AFTER:  I got my defined shoulders I was aiming for!!!

After1.jpg

cheesy.gif

After3.jpg

Wow ! Love your before and after results! Congrats, you looked beautiful on your wedding and in your bikini .. hopefully I can do the same when I return from my wedding.. leaving in 8 days ! No longer motivated to work out at the gym... but trying to kick myself in the rear end!

Thanks so much!!!!

8 days!!!  yeah!  :)    

Wishing you all the best, enjoy, and saver every minute!!!!  :)

Originally Posted by MichCraw View Post

Wow ! Love your before and after results! Congrats, you looked beautiful on your wedding and in your bikini .. hopefully I can do the same when I return from my wedding.. leaving in 8 days ! No longer motivated to work out at the gym... but trying to kick myself in the rear end!

Thanks sweety!!  I honestly felt really good.  I never walk around in just a bikini cause my ass and thighs usually has lots of cheese but not any more.  My sis kept telling me gosh your ass looks good!!  :)  Yay me!!

In 75 days you could see some amazing changes.  Keep at it girl!! 

Side note:  Its been 2 weeks of pretty much doing nothing, just eating and drinking, and I still feel really good and tight in most places.  Its crazy!!  Gotta love Insanity!

Originally Posted by Bride2012 View Post

OMG!!! You TOTALLY live up to your name "SXC"T! LOL! I only have 75 days left to kick my own butt into gear! Gosh you two look AMAZING!!!