Jump to content

Photo

Weight Loss support for 2011 brides!!


  • Please log in to reply
1041 replies to this topic

#1011 sxcT

sxcT
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,282 posts

    Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:10 PM

    OMG that is so cute that they captured his expressions.  Priceless!! 

     

    Thanks for the advice and encouragement.  I have lots of photos that I am bringing as examples of what I like.  I hope that helps.  Also bringing my sis.  Already showed her all my cute sexy outfits yesterday.  I am actually really excited.  I am getting airbrushed and getting my nails and toes done tomorrow.  I know I will feel so much better after that hehe.
     

    Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

    I'm sure you will look amazing in your BD shoot!! Remember to think sexy thoughts....It's for your husband!! LOL Let the pictures speak for themselves. I gave my husband my BD book as a wedding gift and he was very pleased! He was so pleased with it, he showed his best men!! LOL The best part of it, is that the photographer captured all of their expressions. It wasn't staged. It was priceless!! Here are the pics:

    wedding_0262.jpg

    wedding_0264.jpg

    wedding_0267.jpg

     



     



    #1012 MichCraw

    MichCraw
    • Jr. Member
    • 369 posts

      Posted 20 October 2011 - 05:25 PM

      diamondgirl that is exactly what I want the photographer to capture... the facial expression .. when he opens it ... it will definately be priceless.. I don't know about showing it to others.. but their reaction is worth a million bucks!



      #1013 DiamondGirl

      DiamondGirl
      • Member
      • 710 posts

        Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:36 PM

        You sound like you're well prepared. That'll help you get what you expect out of the shoot. Have to get your money's worth. LOL You're going to be a bit nervous, but have fun with it. Also bring an Ipod with some of your favorite music, it'll help ease your mind and get you in tune with the shoot. Can't wait to see some teasers!!

         

        Originally Posted by sxcT 

        OMG that is so cute that they captured his expressions.  Priceless!! 

         

        Thanks for the advice and encouragement.  I have lots of photos that I am bringing as examples of what I like.  I hope that helps.  Also bringing my sis.  Already showed her all my cute sexy outfits yesterday.  I am actually really excited.  I am getting airbrushed and getting my nails and toes done tomorrow.  I know I will feel so much better after that hehe. 

         



         



        #1014 DiamondGirl

        DiamondGirl
        • Member
        • 710 posts

          Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:41 PM

          I made sure I let the photographer know. It was important to me to see his expressions. It makes it so much more rewarding for a job well done. LOL I figured it would be a nice reminder of the sexy girl who would become his wife :)

           

          I didn't want him to share it, but me knowing him as well as I do, I knew he would. It was his best friend, who's like my brother and his brother. So I was fine with it. Heck, I was very pround of my photos. LOL

          Originally Posted by MichCraw 

          diamondgirl that is exactly what I want the photographer to capture... the facial expression .. when he opens it ... it will definately be priceless.. I don't know about showing it to others.. but their reaction is worth a million bucks!



           



          #1015 sxcT

          sxcT
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,282 posts

            Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:28 AM

            The BD shoot went great.  I can't wait to see the pics too LOL!!  I wish I could have done a lot more poses.  I just kept thinking "oh this would be sexy" or "he would love this" but I ran out of time.  I already ended up paying an extra $50 for the extra hour and roll of film she took.  The package only comes with 8 photos and I'll probably add another 2 but I know there will be a few that I want but can't afford.  I think I'll bring him back after the wedding to see all of them and see if he wants any others.  ;)

             

            I got airbrushed the night before, had my nails and toes done, got my makeup done, curled my hair and put in my extensions.  I felt so sexy!!  I hope it came through the camera that way too hehe.
             

            Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

            You sound like you're well prepared. That'll help you get what you expect out of the shoot. Have to get your money's worth. LOL You're going to be a bit nervous, but have fun with it. Also bring an Ipod with some of your favorite music, it'll help ease your mind and get you in tune with the shoot. Can't wait to see some teasers!!

             



             



             



            #1016 DiamondGirl

            DiamondGirl
            • Member
            • 710 posts

              Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:53 AM

              Glad to hear. Isn't it crazy how once you're there and in the zone, you say to yourself....Let's do more poses! LOL you get tons of ideas all of a sudden. That sounds like a good idea. I'm sure it'll be tough for him to choose. LOL You're supposed to feel sexy and I'm glad you did. I'm sure you came through the camera perfectly :) Can't wait to see some teasers.
               

              Originally Posted by sxcT 

              The BD shoot went great.  I can't wait to see the pics too LOL!!  I wish I could have done a lot more poses.  I just kept thinking "oh this would be sexy" or "he would love this" but I ran out of time.  I already ended up paying an extra $50 for the extra hour and roll of film she took.  The package only comes with 8 photos and I'll probably add another 2 but I know there will be a few that I want but can't afford.  I think I'll bring him back after the wedding to see all of them and see if he wants any others.  ;)

               

              I got airbrushed the night before, had my nails and toes done, got my makeup done, curled my hair and put in my extensions.  I felt so sexy!!  I hope it came through the camera that way too hehe.
               



               



               



              #1017 pfeiffla

              pfeiffla
              • Jr. Member
              • 155 posts

                Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:30 PM


                Hi BusyBee123!

                 

                I know what you mean about it seeming like it takes forever to come off.  I also workout 5-6 days a week and for the first month or two, I was at the exact same weight before I started working out!  I didn't understand how that could be, but I aso realized that sometimes when we workout, we also cheat a little more with our eating because we say, "well, I worked out today so I can eat this!"  Anyways, the gym I belong to has a BMI machine that I used when I expressed my frustration to one of the trainers there.  I found out that I had lost 1% of bodyfat the first month, over 1% the second month and 1.8% the third month!  So, the scale only shows 6 lbs less, but I have a ton of lean muscle and am down a pant size!  So, don't get discouraged with the number on the scale...and remember, you do have to 'treat' yourself sometimes or you'll end up bingeing when you deprive yourself of what you like :)
                 

                Originally Posted by BusyBee123 

                Hey Ladies...

                 

                So I'm in need of some extra motivation with my wedding now being under 3 months away! Yikes!  Its funny how you plan and plan for months and then all of a sudden it seems to sneak up on you!  

                 

                So I posted ages ago that my goal was to lose 30lbs for my wedding in January.  I did really really well initially and the first 10lbs came off pretty easily.  Then of course, I lost motivation and took a bad food and no work out break!  What was I thinking?!?  I've been back on track for the last month, but the weight is creeping off SO SLOWLY!  I'm now only down a total of 15lbs from my starting point, and my goal of 30lbs is starting to seem out of reach.  I'm working out 5 days a week cardio and weights, and eating super low carb (no breads, pastas, rice, etc) and sticking to lean protein, fruit and veg.  I even got through Canadian Thanksgiving without a single cheat.  I just wish the results were there! 

                 

                I don't mean to complain, because I know that I have accomplished something, but its so frustrating to get on the scale and not see any movement!  



                 



                #1018 sxcT

                sxcT
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,282 posts

                  Posted 27 October 2011 - 02:13 PM

                  Hey ladies!!  I get to view my BD pics tomorrow but I got a sneak peak when she posted one of them on her website.

                   

                  Figured the link will probably be better so you have the option to view it instead of my booty just be right in your face if I had posted it LOL. 

                   

                  Warning!!  Its a booty pic!!

                   

                  http://confessionsof...doirstudio.com/

                   

                   

                  My pic is under her post "Who Says Risque?...I Do!"

                   

                  That's me!!  I can't believe it.  So excited to see the others.

                   



                  #1019 MichCraw

                  MichCraw
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 369 posts

                    Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:23 PM

                    Oh my! That picture is SEXY! Love the hair flowing down your back.. the high heel shoes just places perfectly .. and of course .. your bum ... definately envious! Congrats, your "insanity" program sure worked wonders in toning ... you fiancĀ© will be happily surprised, if no delighted what a great decision you made in doing the boudoir shot... I feel like going back and redoing mine now!



                    #1020 sxcT

                    sxcT
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,282 posts

                      Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:05 PM

                      Aww thanks for the kind words sweety.  I got to see all of them yesterday and I ended up walking out with 13 pics instead of the planned 8.  This was a very expensive gift...but hopefully so worth it.  Can't wait to see what he thinks.  I hope my photographer will capture his reaction hehe.






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users