Weight Loss support for 2011 brides!!

rus

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was bad yesterday too. Made cheesecake bars for the superbowl and they were too good to not eat haha. I also took jello shots when the Packers scored! I have 11 months left to get in better shape!

I don't know about anyone else on here but I definetley don't need to lose any weight I just want to re distribute some of it haha. I'm very skinny and in shape always have been thanks to a great metabolism and love of running, I have no reason to complain about how my body looks obviously i can't expect to be perfect. It's just the lack of abs and small bit of pudge i have around my stomach that drives me crazy!(had a baby 8 months ago so my stomach got zero exercise for quite awhile)  I wish I could work out and lose weight only in that area and no where else. The thought of being on the beach in Jamaica in a bikini makes me really want to eliminate all pudge!

There's NO way you gained 5 "real" lbs in one day. That is practically impossible. It's likely water and will drop back down by the end of the week. Hey, we gotta live a bit too :)

Originally Posted by kristamarie View Post

Did anyone else mess up yesterday?!  I did :( Ate wings and all kinds of other bad (but taste really good) stuff!!!!  GRRRRR.  The scale said I gained 5 pounds.  WTH, I'll be in the gym for a  LONGGGGG time today!

I definitely screwed up yesterday - but it was a conscious decision that I made.  My scale said I gained 0.8lbs from Sunday morning to Monday morning.  I am interested to see tomorrow morning how much of that is "real" weight.  Before the game I went to the gym and ran a 5k on the treadmill and lifted weights in the hopes to partially counteract what I knew I was going to do....

BTW - it didnt' help that the hostess of the Superbowl party I went to is pregnant and was eating everything in sight (she had 3 servings of cake). 

Originally Posted by kristamarie View Post

Did anyone else mess up yesterday?!  I did :( Ate wings and all kinds of other bad (but taste really good) stuff!!!!  GRRRRR.  The scale said I gained 5 pounds.  WTH, I'll be in the gym for a  LONGGGGG time today!

haha i did the exact same thing. Ran a 5k and lifted legs and shoulders day. It's hard not to celebrate the superbowl when I'm a die hard Packers fan and they haven't won a Superbowl since I was in grade school. But sadly football season is over :( time to get back into shape and lay off the beer.

Originally Posted by clgriffi7 View Post

I definitely screwed up yesterday - but it was a conscious decision that I made.  My scale said I gained 0.8lbs from Sunday morning to Monday morning.  I am interested to see tomorrow morning how much of that is "real" weight.  Before the game I went to the gym and ran a 5k on the treadmill and lifted weights in the hopes to partially counteract what I knew I was going to do....

BTW - it didnt' help that the hostess of the Superbowl party I went to is pregnant and was eating everything in sight (she had 3 servings of cake). 

P90X is a great work out plan if you're looking for something you can do at home. I did it for awhile after my daughter was born and it was so nice to get a decent workout in without leaving the house. It's hard for us moms to find time to make it to the gym!

Originally Posted by SummerDawn View Post

Thanks for all the inspiration ladies... I'm considering atkins but don't know how I will do. I would like to lost at least 10 lbs and keep it off but I really need to tone too... I have 2 little kids so I'm squishy haha...