Villa del Arco

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bride7474

bride7474
  • 582 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:44 PM

Hello!

Just wondering if there are any others getting married at Villa del Arco?

FI and I are getting married there November 12, 2010.

#2 Donie Jordan

Donie Jordan
    • 381 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:53 PM

Hi Stacey,
      We are not getting married at Villa del Arco, but our guests are staying at Villa la Estancia, one of the sister properties. We stayed at Estancia during a site visit and fell in love with it. I have heard that Arco is very similar in style, although we didn't make it over there to tour the property. We did find the best rates through estanciacabo.com - and Bob, the owner, also handles rentals at Arco. That may be looking into if you are not using a TA. Best Wishes and Congrats!

#3 bride7474

bride7474
      • 582 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:28 PM

Thank you so much! That's very helpful! I will go and check out that website.

#4 Hedra68

Hedra68
        • 14 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:27 AM

Hi Stacie,

We were married in Villa del Arco and everything was great. I posted a thread " My Wedding at Villa del Arco" where I provided a summary of everything including how to save money and still have a fantastic wedding. Look it up!

Overall working with Mina was fantastic, you practically get a Wedding Coordintor for free and she did an outstanding job at working within our budget and making everything extremely elegant.

Hedra

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users