Photo

DILEMMA! Where is the BEST ADULT ONLY, ALL INCLUSIVE Rivera Maya Resort to wed?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 seven7

seven7
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:24 PM

HI! I am new here and very excited to read all the info. posted :) I would like everyone's honest input about where I should have my wedding. We are looking at the Rivera Maya area (Playa, Maroma, Etc). I want an Adults only, All inclusive, 4-5 star, luxury resort. It will me just the two of us and maybe a couple family members so no need for worries about reception, etc. Please help and all feedback is welcome!

#2 Purdie

Purdie
    • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 11:57 AM

I am wanting to know the same thing!! Help!!

#3 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:09 PM

Hi, I dont really know if this is the right area as my geography is rather lame but we were looking at Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso this is adult only and when we thought we were the only ones to be going to our wedding this is where we wanted & it looks so beautiful, We are now having family and friends with kids at our wedding so we have gone with another resort.
        Hope this helps.. sorry if its in the wrong area.....

x

#4 cait713

cait713
        • 94 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:28 PM

Check out Valentin Imperial Maya. 5 star, adults only, secluded from other hotels. It's beautiful.

Best of luck!

#5 avong1228

avong1228
          • 384 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:09 PM

I second Iberostar Grand. I went there 2 years ago and fell in love. It is beautiful, food is great, service is wonderful. We will also have kids at our wedding so we couldn't get married there.

#6 momichele

momichele
            • 203 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:12 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by TA Maureen
              Check out El Dorado Royale, Casitas, and Maroma and try talking to a TA as what is best for one person may not be what is best for another. It depends on your wants and needs.
              I have heard great things about El Dorado that is what made me pick Azul Sensatori which is the same owner but children friendly. The are also have a great promotions for wedding groups.

#7 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
              • 821 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:21 PM

I LOVE Banyan Tree Mayakoba. It's absolutely amazing. It is super expensive and not all-inclusive, but you asked for the best! If it's just the 2 of yall, I would definitely look into it. If you are willing to go to Cancun, check out my resort: Le Blanc. It is soooo fabulous and all inclusive. Check it out on Trip Advisor. I was 100% AGAINST Cancun until I saw this resort. Good Luck!

#8 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
                • Banned
                • 1,034 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:48 AM

I heard from my TA that the Karisma and the Secrets hotels are quite good.

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#9 duprk452

duprk452
                  • 162 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 01:55 AM

We are staying at The Royal Playa del Carmen. It's 5 star all-inclusive, sounds like just what you are looking for.
                    http://tickers.Ticke....d183/event.pngBride and Groom + 24 guests booked and counting!

#10 bridetobe1515

bridetobe1515
                    • 233 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 01:59 PM

I'm having mine at the Royal in Playa Del Carmen. It is literally a 5 minute walk to the strip. 5 star, adults only.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users