Sign in to follow this  
seven7

DILEMMA! Where is the BEST ADULT ONLY, ALL INCLUSIVE Rivera Maya Resort to wed?

HI! I am new here and very excited to read all the info. posted :) I would like everyone's honest input about where I should have my wedding. We are looking at the Rivera Maya area (Playa, Maroma, Etc). I want an Adults only, All inclusive, 4-5 star, luxury resort. It will me just the two of us and maybe a couple family members so no need for worries about reception, etc. Please help and all feedback is welcome!

Hi, I dont really know if this is the right area as my geography is rather lame but we were looking at Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso this is adult only and when we thought we were the only ones to be going to our wedding this is where we wanted & it looks so beautiful, We are now having family and friends with kids at our wedding so we have gone with another resort.

Hope this helps.. sorry if its in the wrong area.....

x

I second Iberostar Grand. I went there 2 years ago and fell in love. It is beautiful, food is great, service is wonderful. We will also have kids at our wedding so we couldn't get married there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA Maureen View Post
Check out El Dorado Royale, Casitas, and Maroma and try talking to a TA as what is best for one person may not be what is best for another. It depends on your wants and needs.
I have heard great things about El Dorado that is what made me pick Azul Sensatori which is the same owner but children friendly. The are also have a great promotions for wedding groups.

I LOVE Banyan Tree Mayakoba. It's absolutely amazing. It is super expensive and not all-inclusive, but you asked for the best! If it's just the 2 of yall, I would definitely look into it. If you are willing to go to Cancun, check out my resort: Le Blanc. It is soooo fabulous and all inclusive. Check it out on Trip Advisor. I was 100% AGAINST Cancun until I saw this resort. Good Luck!