Photo

What do/did you think of Tiger Wood's Apology?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 belle_jacobs

belle_jacobs
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 03:35 AM

he should be Tiger Woods the golfer to his fans, thats it.

#22 Snickers

Snickers
    • 193 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:44 PM

It is really all about PR. His first game back is going to be a gong show anyways.

In the end I feel sorry for his wife and kids. I hate men that cheat more than you know!!!!!

#23 CdnBeatPrincess

CdnBeatPrincess
      • 296 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 02:28 PM

Tiger Woods now Jesse James with Sandra Bullock. wtf?!? I would have beat that SOB up.

I feel sorry for the kids. How do you even explain that apology either. He looked like a deer in headlights.

Thumbs down for him now.

(It seems this world is telling little girls that when you grow up, men will eventually cheat and you and its OK, it's your job to deal with their bs or so called transgressions)

#24 PrincssScorpion7

PrincssScorpion7
        • 81 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:53 AM

I could have cared less. He is not married to me. That is between him, his wife, and the man up above.

#25 Svnoyi

Svnoyi
          • 27 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:02 PM

"He only apologized because he got caught."

Um, yeah, duh? Don't most people only apologize after they get caught? Doing so before you're caught is calling "admitting", not apologizing!

I'm with Belle_Jacobs. It really shouldn't be anyone's business. Yeah, it sucks, but you know, it's up to her whether she accepts that apology or not. Whether it was good enough for anyone else doesn't matter.

#26 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
            • 590 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:01 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by belle_jacobs
              he should be Tiger Woods the golfer to his fans, thats it.
              Agreed.

I don't understand the obsession with who is sleeping with who. He is a golfer. Who he sleeps with is none of our business and who cares! It's ridiculous how blown out this whole situation got.

I love it, the new answer to all things unfaithful is to go to sex rehab. LOL Such losers. Just go play golf. No one cares. He wasn't the first and he won't be the last to cheat on his wife.

#27 LChavez

LChavez
              • 159 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:39 AM

He's so gross to me. I know it's his personal life but I can't help it.

#28 spicytuna

spicytuna
                • 82 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 08:10 PM

i feel really sorry for elin. i know she's getting alot of money in the divorce settlement, but noone should have to go through the public humiliation she has had to endure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users