Photo

Isaidyes's ROR Review

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 Ana Alvarez

Ana Alvarez
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:35 PM

Thanks for all the info!! We definately want your link to see the pics. My daughter's wedding is July 10th, so any tidbits will help.

#12 isaidyes

isaidyes
    • 269 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:00 PM

Thanks everyone! If you're interested in seeing the photos or you have any questions just email me at meghankawa@gmail.com

I don't check this site anymore now that the wedding is over :)

P.S. The aircast is finally off - 6 weeks later!

Happy wedding planning

#13 blckrevpower

blckrevpower
      • 572 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 05:47 PM

thanks for the review. sorry about your foot! i broke my leg a month ago and that is no fun being on crutches and trying to get around! i can't imagine how you did it traveling!
        congrats!
        "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

#14 ames

ames
        • 150 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 08:59 PM

Thanks for the review! It was very helpful!!

#15 CSandCK2

CSandCK2
          • 563 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 06:49 PM

Thanks so much for the review...definitely helpful!

#16 Kristy28

Kristy28
            • 160 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 05:30 PM

Thank you so much for the review....My fiancee and I are considering the ROR for our 2012 wedding. If you could post or send me some pics of the ceremony and reception that would be appreciated..

Thanks,

Kristy

Wedding booked for December 12, 2012 at the RIU Ocho Rio....cannot wait.....it will be the best day of our lives

#17 Ana Alvarez

Ana Alvarez
              • 13 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 12:30 PM

Hi,

The pics were taken by Michael (Photoshop @the Riu) and they were all beautiful! It all depends which area you pic for your reception and or party.

Email me at angelo201@comcast.net and I'll you our link to the pics.

Ana

#18 wywl

wywl
                • Banned
                • 2 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 07:47 PM

A Stranger in a strange land alone in this unfamiliar city, grateful Qing Su has been approached to me! You are very kind to me, perhaps inadvertently bit by bit, but it is the Jing-yi, made me move! Quiet room, quiet sleep, the next day, sleepy, opened his eyes quickly the gear to rush to take ugg on the lunch boxes, which Wangmen Wai Chong, lunch ugg boots boxes in more than a poached egg, I know it must be you! Disease God has sparedugg for kids me, you, you have to take care of me, winter blanket one more warm water bottle! Thank you. This period of time for me to take care of, thank you, this time inclusive of my willfulness and ignorance.

#19 wywl

wywl
                  • Banned
                  • 2 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 07:49 PM

A Stranger in a strange land alone in this unfamiliar city, grateful Qing Su has been approached to me! You are very kind to me, perhaps inadvertently bit by bit, but it is the Jing-yi, made me move! Quiet room, quiet sleep, the next day, sleepy, opened his eyes quickly the gear to rush to take  on the lunch boxes, which Wangmen Wai Chong, lunch  boxes in more than a poached egg, I know it must be you! Disease God has spared me, you, you have to take care of me, winter blanket one more warm water bottle! Thank you. This period of time for me to take care of, thank you, this time inclusive of my willfulness and ignorance.

http://www.uggbootsladens.com/

#20 hutchets

hutchets
                    • 195 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 10:38 AM

Nice review-thanks for the tips!

Theresa
                      Riu Ocho Rios April 16, 2011

http://tickers.Ticke....15e8/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users