Sign in to follow this  
SusieQ

Friday Funny Best wedding photos ever

I just laughed my ass off! ha! Thanks for sharing that! You had no other choice but to take that pic with him - I think that was his plan all along :) That's sort of my worst nightmare in terms of wedding pics at the beach - but now I know just how to handle it! wink.gif

LMAO! smile120.gif Love it! Love it!!! Great pictures!! Did you just randomly say "hey mr. since you look like you really want to be a part of this wedding lets make it official and come on over as our speedo man!" ... Completely hilarious I would've died!

OMG, SUSIE!!!

I don't know if the words HILARIOUS, RIDICULOUS, and AMAZING can quite cover it -- this guy is unbelievable!! And, naturally, he couldn't be wearing trunks or anything....it just HAD to be a bright blue Speedo?!? HA!

I love how you two just had fun with it and then said 'ah, what the hell' and took a picture with him in the end -- I'm so glad you showed us these priceless snapshots of Speedo dude's craziness! Yet another reminder as to why I've decided to have our ceremony at least away from the beach @ a gazebo...I have the same kind of luck! wink.gif