Sign in to follow this  
vdaybride

Vdaybride's non pro wedding pic slideshow

Just wanted to say congratulations! Your slideshow was soooo amazing. You were an absolutely stunning bride and your Pronovias dress was fantastic. I will be getting married at Dreams next month and can hardly wait!!

I wish you and your new husband all the best! Thank you for sharing your special day with us all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissM View Post
Just wanted to say congratulations! Your slideshow was soooo amazing. You were an absolutely stunning bride and your Pronovias dress was fantastic. I will be getting married at Dreams next month and can hardly wait!!
I wish you and your new husband all the best! Thank you for sharing your special day with us all!
Thank you!! Your are going to love every minute at Dreams! I know we did! I can't wait to go back!

Your wedding looks gorgeous. As a fellow African American bride, I have so many questions to ask, mostly about hair and make up. Yours did look fantastic. Thanks for sharing. I will definitely be in touch in the future for advice and recommendations.

Imuze- we had wonderful time from start to finish, we felt like superstars at the Oscars or something lol.

AishaB- I would be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. Someone answered mine, and when they didn't I found the answers so I will be more than happy to share what I know.

Mrs. Young!!! You look so beautiful in your siggy pic. That dress was MADE for YOU!! Congrats on being a Mrs. doesn't it feel great!?!? Thanks so much for kind words. The day was absolutely perfect. Great description!