Sign in to follow this  
PynkLemonade

Luggage Tag Save the Dates are done!!! ***Pic Heavy**

I'm sorry if this was already answered - where did you get the water bottle labels? Everywhere I find has very busy labels. I love the just the simplicity of the dots. Also, did you print the labels from your computer? Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowiththeflow View Post
I'm sorry if this was already answered - where did you get the water bottle labels? Everywhere I find has very busy labels. I love the just the simplicity of the dots. Also, did you print the labels from your computer? Thanks!
We got the labels from onlinelabels.com. We actually had to print the dots on the labels, they were just plain white labels before. And yes, I printed them at work on our color printer when nobody was watching, LOL!

Wow what a good job you made.I love the colours but then im very biased there my colours xx Cant wait to see what else you diy xx

This was my idea originally but I had not found anyone who had done it as GREAT as you, so, I'm borrowing your idea and your sources. Can you tell me what size envelope you ordered from bluepaperdot please?