Photo

blue & green!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nmurch

nmurch
  • 396 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:35 AM

has anyone seen a blue and green colour palette on this site or someone with a planning thread on here... i thought i wanted pink & orange, & now my FH is like but umm hunny i dont want that! .. were trying to agree and i'm wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for

GREEN & BLUE

<3

nic
    jan 11 cant come soon enough...

#2 Emmers

Emmers
    • 178 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:42 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by nmurch
      has anyone seen a blue and green colour palette on this site or someone with a planning thread on here... i thought i wanted pink & orange, & now my FH is like but umm hunny i dont want that! .. were trying to agree and i'm wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for

GREEN & BLUE

<3

nic
      Hi Nic, I'm sort of in the same boat. I was originally going down the blue & a bright color (not sure which) route and then I started checking out peacock feather looks and really liked the color combo of blue/green.

I saw the Perfect Palette link somewhere else on the forum and then just started checking out the ones with a blue & green focus on the site (you can select the color on the side bar and scroll down to see different combos).

If you haven't already checked it out, here you go:

The Perfect Palette: Blue

#3 TLC4Rock

TLC4Rock
      • 473 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:44 AM

I love blue and green. My colors are blue and silver but I am adding green. Google peacock colors those are usually colors in a peacock feather.

#4 Mischaka

Mischaka
        • 969 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:48 AM

this is a good one...you can put the colors together to see how they look together
          Wedding Color Palettes - Trendy and Popular Color Combinations

#5 bholthof

bholthof
          • Banned
          • 323 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:15 AM

I am doing blue and green - specifically a cobalt/sapphire blue and a bright, lime green. I love the look - its so bright and tropical, and it won't fade into the background.

We're going fairly easy on the decor, though, so I may not be able to help all that much. I can try to look up my inspiration pics and send you some pics of what we've got going on, if you like. Just let me know. I do plan on doing a planning thread, but not for about a month or so yet.
            21 people + Bride & Groom booked!!

http://tickers.Ticke....8e20/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users