Photo

When to do the bubbles?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mykidsmomtx

mykidsmomtx
  • 87 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:01 PM

We are having a toast following the ceremony. When are the petals thrown or the bubbles blown? We haven't decided "what" we are throwing, but aren't sure where this would fit in the timing of the events. At a regular wedding, this would normally happen as the B&G leave the church. But we are having a hard time envisioning when this would fit into the beach wedding. Do the guests line up for the processional or do the B/G do the processional then maybe do the bubbles before or after the toast?? When have others done this? Thank you!!

#2 Meitra

Meitra
    • 249 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:40 PM

Good question! I want to know the same please.
      Moon Dance Cliffs ---- Negril, Jamaica ---- December 4, 2010

#3 KGraham27

KGraham27
      • 155 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:49 PM

I was at a beach wedding and everyone blew the bubbles as the bride and groom were walking back up the isle. The pictures turned out fantastic with all the bubbles floating around!

#4 march132010

march132010
        • 1,057 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:52 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Matt May
          At outdoor weddings, the bubbles are usually placed on the guests' chairs for when they arrive. Everyone blows the bubbles as the couple walks back up the aisle as a married couple. It's really pretty. I suggest to walk slowly and enjoy the moment. It can be kinda magical.
          You can check out some bubbles at this outdoor wedding we shot in Golden Gate Park.
          Beth and Adam’s classic San Francisco wedding… Matthew May Photography — San Francisco, CA — The Blog
          Great Pictures thanks for sharing.....

#5 KGraham27

KGraham27
          • 155 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:13 PM

I agree. As the couple walks up the aisle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users