Photo

Jan 2011- Mexico

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 Linhy

Linhy
  • 237 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 02:57 AM

Hey Tiffany!!! I am having my wedding in January 22, 2011 as well. I've been looking for resorts in Cancun Rivera! I was thinking about the dreams. I had the same frustration as you because prices aren't release yet for 2011 and it can be stressful. We already sent out our wedding invitations to our guest but we just put mexico since all of the rest of the info. is on our wedding website. Do you know what resort you want it? For us it all depends on the prices which sucks not knowing it right away.

#12 Linhy

Linhy
    • 237 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:00 AM

Tiffany! Dreams is amazing! from what I heard from the reviewers. I have no idea how much it cost. I've been looking at prices in dec. 2010 just to see how much it in. Air and hotel is about $900 per person that includes air and # of nights of staying. So about $100-$150 per night which is an amazing price. haha it'll be funny if we run across from each other.

#13 Linhy

Linhy
      • 237 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:01 AM

nbill? A Where are you looking or do you have a travel agent? So prices are out already

#14 Linhy

Linhy
        • 237 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:12 AM

O shrugs! Dates are release for only beginning of January not for 22 yet..

#15 WingsofInnocence

WingsofInnocence
          • 34 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 02:30 PM

Thanks for the information!!
            My future mother-in-law is actually in Mexico right now- she met with a wedding coordinator and emailed me that she got some great information! I will continue to keep browsing!
            Thanks again!

#16 mmshaughness

mmshaughness
            • 155 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:06 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum! I would search under the Riviera Maya and Cancun threads for suggestions and ideas for resorts. I also would reccommend looking into a travel agent - mine has been a HUGE help with everything! Good luck and happy planning!

#17 JWIFE2010

JWIFE2010
              • 6 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:44 PM

Welcome! We're getting married at Moon Palace.

#18 lalanyc

lalanyc
                • 363 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:04 PM

Welcome and good luck! If you can think of some criteria you know you definitely want in a hotel, let us know and we'll try to help you out!

#19 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
                  • 656 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:16 PM

Congrats and good luck! You'll have lots of fun here! Try the cancun/riviera maya thread!

#20 WingsofInnocence

WingsofInnocence
                    • 34 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:26 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Linhy
                      Hey Tiffany!!! I am having my wedding in January 22, 2011 as well. I've been looking for resorts in Cancun Rivera! I was thinking about the dreams. I had the same frustration as you because prices aren't release yet for 2011 and it can be stressful. We already sent out our wedding invitations to our guest but we just put mexico since all of the rest of the info. is on our wedding website. Do you know what resort you want it? For us it all depends on the prices which sucks not knowing it right away.
                      I was looking at Dreams, and have heard lots of great reviews. However, it is frustrating because if you search tripadvisor or anything like that, you can have bad reviews too.. So, it is hard to judge which one to believe! I am trying to find a resort first, then going to get the invites ready..

I have also been looking at the Palace resorts.. But Beach Palace you can only get married on the sky terrace and I have my heart set on the beach.

I am now looking into the Hacienda Tres Rios, it looks interesting, but would like to hear some reviews from anyone who has been there, got married there, or getting married there. LoL, basically any information. Price lists, etc..

I find it so hard to find the "perfect" resort, when there are so many resorts to look at!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users